Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

I,ll be glued to that match tommorow night, there very inconsistent though Burnley.
Do you think we can/are good enough for the play-offs?? The play off final at the new wembley:D what a day that would be.... but being a little "more realistic".... CAN WE PLAY THE BEST TEAMS IN THE PREM IF WE WON, AND WIN? I dont think wednesday are ready.... just yet??

Do you think we can/are good enough for the play-offs?? The play off final at the new wembley:D what a day that would be.... but being a little "more realistic".... CAN WE PLAY THE BEST TEAMS IN THE PREM IF WE WON, AND WIN? I dont think wednesday are ready.... just yet??

BELIEVE!!!

If you had four games to play I would fancy your chances of the playoffs.

In the premiership it is harder,our side is not ready but we are surviving,there are only four teams of real top quality.

BELIEVE!!!
Id rather go up as Championship Champions... than another playoff winner.... BELIEVE! you say... I can dream/wish, cant i??

maybe... just maybe...;)

lets have a season to remember next term:D

If you had four games to play I would fancy your chances of the playoffs.

In the premiership it is harder,our side is not ready but we are surviving,there are only four teams of real top quality.

surviving... aint no fun though is it? you dont want to be a surviving team do you?? you want to be a winner!

Big prem money aint everything is it if your on the wrong end of the results.

I'd take going up as play off winners. No chance of going up as champions this year. ;) Everyone said Wednesday weren't ready for the Championship but they survived and look at them now! Watford gave it a go and although unsuccessful they will have the money to strengthen the team for next year.

I don't care if we are ready. If we go up (and I still don't think it's likely) then we wipe out the club debt within 1 season, even if we double every players wages.

I'd rather go up with a team who can compete in the prem rather than survive. When we go up I want us to stay there for years, not come back down but with £30 million. And lets be honest, if someone had offered us 10th place at the start of the season we'd have snatched their hands off.

Let's go up in 1st or 2nd place with a team who can do more than be involved in a 6 club mini-league to avoid relegation. Lets try not to be like the Blunts, who are now talking "how many points we need to stay up", and "it was nice to see the big teams here", and "at least we've got all that money"

Archived