Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

I also remember you laughing because I spelt Leicester (Liecester) and you playing the funny guy asked me if that was the Canadian spelling.

Ringing any bells now sunshine ???????

Dont need to ring any bells, I remember it perfectly clear, I'm just waiting for you to post a link to the exact post that you found soooooo amusing.

Once again, please find it and show us all what was so funny about it. You spelt leicester wrong yes, but you thought something else was hilarious...As I recall, you were the only one laughing.... like you sometimes do to yourself in that wooden house up in the mountains.

BTW, when WAS the last time you actually went to a game?

Can you find that post and add the link just to show us all how clever you are.... You might find you're a tad wrong there.:rolleyes:

We're waiting...oh piggy from far away lands who never attends a single match.

Ohh lestat you saucy minx, so tempting.................no.............no...

oh god I can't help it:

CUT

AAAAAAANNNNNND

PASTE

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1745459&postcount=32

Anyone got a fag. :hihi:

Ohh lestat you saucy minx, so tempting.................no.............no...

oh god I can't help it:

CUT

AAAAAAANNNNNND

PASTE

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1745459&postcount=32

Anyone got a fag. :hihi:

LOL!:hihi: Cheers FYTC, since CB couldn't find the oh-so-funny link... OK, So the bit I think Canadianlady found funny was:

I live in Fir Vale which is about 5 mins away from the home of football

( Hillsborough ). If I'm going to a match I can leave almost any time.

1. Can anyone see where I dont know who Wednesday were playing???????

2. Where's the funny bit....?????

Thanks. :thumbsup:

LOL!:hihi: Cheers FYTC, since CB couldn't find the oh-so-funny link... OK, So the bit I think Canadianlady found funny was:

I live in Fir Vale which is about 5 mins away from the home of football

( Hillsborough ). If I'm going to a match I can leave almost any time.

1. Can anyone see where I dont know who Wednesday were playing???????

2. Where's the funny bit....?????

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Canada Blade was just leaving work but was coming home to find it.

Before the above stuff and you living 5 minutes from the farm I had asked if you didnt fancy the match today (which was Leicester away ) and you came back with the very witty reply that you could leave at almost anytime :hihi:

Therefore you had no idea who the team you support were playing and where :help:

I will hear the beeps over here from my setee in the mountains if you start back peddling

I had asked if you didnt fancy the match today (which was Leicester away ) and you came back with the very witty reply that you could leave at almost anytime :hihi:

Sorry, but totally inaccurate. Can we have some evidence please?...it will be in writing if you're telling the truth, but TBH I'm not holding out any hope.

Cheers FYTC

He doesnt half make himself look daft as p*g**** sometimes does he :D

OK, lets see how many more times canadianblunt can use the words 'daft pig' as a really good comeback!....try to be original at least CB? You're boring everybody now.

Archived