Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Cheers FYTC

He doesnt half make himself look daft as p*g**** sometimes does he :D

In other words: 'Cheers FYTC, I'm abit of a thicky and couldn't figure out how to do it, it was technical and everything and I almost wet myself because that naughty Lestat asked me to do something difficult!'...

BTW CB, how many games you been to this season?

OK, lets see how many more times canadianblunt can use the words 'daft pig' as a really good comeback!....try to be original at least CB? You're boring everybody now.

Can i see the evidence of where I am boring EVERYONE now.

I would think your sitting on a sofa high in the mountains saying is boring everyone.

Just proves you have no knowledge of Canada, you really dont have a scooby doo about this great nation do you ?

'Cheers FYTC, I'm abit of a thicky and couldn't figure out how to do it, I almost wet myself because that naughty girl asked me to do something difficult!'...

:help: :help:

I haven't been to any games this year yet Forrest which you would know if you werent as thick as p*g sh*t but, I will be over in April to see the Red and White WIZZZZZARRRDDDSSSSS

So I am probably one less match than you this season correct ?

I mean you dont even know where the team you support is playing half the time :loopy:

Can i see the evidence of where I am boring EVERYONE now.

Again, another line re-used after I originally asked you for evidence that you obviously cant find.

OK, a nice easy question ( for the 3rd time tonight )....How many games you been to this season canadablade?:confused:

Ok! so you've been to NO matches this season at all.......Thank you.

And you think you're qualified to argue with Wednesdayites who live in Sheffield, go to Hillsborough every weekend and WATCH the games live?

note: apologies for asking a 3rd time, cb replied before I posted.

:help: :help:

I mean you dont even know where the team you support is playing half the time :loopy:

Can you please show me where and when I said this please canadablade?. . . we would all on SF be really happy if you could prove some of your ramblings to us - especially me. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but totally inaccurate. Can we have some evidence please?...it will be in writing if you're telling the truth, but TBH I'm not holding out any hope.

Lestat. Why don't YOU look up the relevant posts in ALL their contexts ? You seem to be the one fixated on wanting proof.

As a matter of fact I remember the post and came to the same conclusion as CB.

Now, either you're losing it old son or CB and I operate on a higher plane, being in the mountains and all. :suspect:

Oh and before you ask. It's 1984 since I last saw a Blades game at the lane.

Surprising really since I only live 5-10 minutes away. Well it would be if I had access to the same warp drive as you obviously possess. :loopy:

Archived