Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Oh dear Jizzy..

Another one of those days when you are not hard to please.

Anyways shouldn't you be getting your blue and white bobhat and rosette on and finding the blue and white rattle to make some noise tonight ?

Shhhh. (Don't tell Numpty1, but i've got sky sports & will be watching it from the comfort of my living room with me ol' Daddy & a large bottle of San Miguel).

coz silly swfc fans seen to think there actually premiership!!

yes thats righ we are in the premiership.. and we have the right to call ourselves a premiership team...

what right have you got?? NONE

do you have premiership facilities?

do you have premiership players (yes 1 but he's f**king off shortly):hihi:

A little bit more work needed on your spelling and punctuation, perhaps your remedial tutor could help?

Yes we have premiership facilities, just because the powers that be at down town bog all lane have filled a corner in doesn't make it Old Trafford. Your Championship signings will stand you in good stead (pun intended) next season. :hihi:

Hey up Cocksey :P

Can you please show me where I was reminding myself that SUFC are a premiership side..I think I was telling Romario that swfc aren't one even though you lot dont quite believe it :o :o

Keep on taking the medication CB, it will help to numb the pain when you free fall back to where you belong. Can you pick up the Man City v Owls cup match by the way? :thumbsup:

Archived