Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

No, because that could involve our relegation to your division :(

you spent longer in it than us, so it's more like home to you lot.

obviously you admit to the distinct possibility that the blades aren't good enought o stay int he premiership.

Oh by the way we have spent nearly £4 million so far in January how about you?

And it's still never gonna be as big as Hillsborough! I went to the Lane 2 years ago and the away end was a fuc*ung shed. If that's PREMIERSHIP quality you are all having a huge laugh.

you spent longer in it than us, so it's more like home to you lot.

obviously you admit to the distinct possibility that the blades aren't good enought o stay int he premiership.

yeah yeah bore bore.... we'll be here next season and you know we will deep down, yes i know you cant admit it and it makes you thick..

P.s

why do wednesday fans LOVE sufc, all i heard last night when you LOST was united united, barmy army, wednesday tilli die.. just goes to show how thick you guys are

And it's still never gonna be as big as Hillsborough! I went to the Lane 2 years ago and the away end was a fuc*ung shed. If that's PREMIERSHIP quality you are all having a huge laugh.

well that was then, and now its a fantastic stand.. ALL the current away supporters say that its a good stand for away teams

Thought the game was outstanding last night! Simek, Bullen & Maclean were outstanding. If that's PREMIERSHIP quality then were not too far off at all. Thought Laws' tactics were spot on it was just we were outclassed by Barton at times & missed Bougherra's pace at the back.

A massive 'thank you' to the 6,000 of you that went, never stopped singing & was immense to see ya'll erupt when we scored. Me Dad bruised me neck with the bear hug he gave me when The Bull flashed that header in! Great to see!

For the future - there are rumours of £3-4m bids for Bougherra from Everton today. If that's the case, sell him (sad to see him go but we can't turn that down) & get in Sharp plus another good goalkeeper. Sell Burton & promote Beevors to the subs bench with Wood taking over at the back.

Not only would the spine of our team be strong, especially up front, but we would have adequate cover at the back.

COME ON YOU BLUES!! :thumbsup:

City had to dig deep, Ireland slotted home to put City ahead, Bullen levelled with a header from Brunt's free-kick. Crossley denied Vassell three times but he still got the winner.. Wednesday Pushed city all the way, Wednesday had their chances, Weaver saving Tudgay's drive and Brunt seeing his shot swerve wide. Coughlan should have scored he headed over from point-blank

Wednesday had an Barmy Army of 6,000 fans:thumbsup: Tudgay blazed over from a good position and Coughlan again failed to find the target with a header from Brunt's corner. Ireland saw his shot cleared off the line by Whelan....

Still a great cup game....:thumbsup:

well done wednesday:thumbsup:

Proud to be An Owl!!!:thumbsup:

yeah yeah bore bore.... we'll be here next season and you know we will deep down, yes i know you cant admit it and it makes you thick..

P.s

why do wednesday fans LOVE sufc, all i heard last night when you LOST was united united, barmy army, wednesday tilli die.. just goes to show how thick you guys are

Have you got a lisp? '...makes you thick..' - must come from chewing your lip watching the scum each week, eh? That's when you're not actually getting battered already & actually have something to play for, yeah.

I bet you were PIG sick when you saw how a proper Sheffield team gets supported though, eh? Dream on that you scum would have filled Eastlands like that & the noise when we scored! And we're not even PREMIERSHIP yet...

The difference last night was Joey Barton. He made such a difference to their game from the Hillsbro leg. We competed well but like Jazzy said the lack of pace at the back told on numerous occasions and we did miss Bougherra. Once again though they had the more clear cut chances with Vassell but Tudgay was our version, and the header from Coughlan was a great chance. He's usually the one player you'd want in a situation like that.

Overall i was very pleased with the way we played, just shows though that we need more pace in the team. Hopefully Clarke will go some way to rectifying that.

Mickey mouse cup anyway ;)

P.s

Oh i forget United never sing songs about Wednesday do they :loopy:. Still nice to know you tuned in :)

Oh and the fans were outstanding, even the inflatable whale turned up who was at Cardiff :D

Archived