Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Yes. Joey Barton was a thorn in the Wednesday side but thanks to Crossley he kept us in the game and in with a shout. Wasn't to be though! Still, the lads can go into the game on Saturday with no fear and with Bougherra hopefully back they can get back to winning ways.

Yes. Joey Barton was a thorn in the Wednesday side but thanks to Crossley he kept us in the game and in with a shout. Wasn't to be though! Still, the lads can go into the game on Saturday with no fear and with Bougherra hopefully back they can get back to winning ways.

I reckon Bougherra'll be gone by Saturday, Al. Moyes was at the match last night, albeit primarily there to watch Barton, but with Barton's assertion that he's firmly staying put at Eastlands I think that Magic will be second in line. Shame, but if we can get £3m+ we should take it.

Bougherra is still very much in Laws plans. He has said that Bougherra's attitude has been great and he wanted to play yesterday but failed the fitness test. I think he will still be playing in a Wednesday shirt on Saturday, after that, who knows? Whatever happens, Wednesday will not let him go for peanuts.

Bougherra is still very much in Laws plans. He has said that Bougherra's attitude has been great and he wanted to play yesterday but failed the fitness test. I think he will still be playing in a Wednesday shirt on Saturday, after that, who knows? Whatever happens, Wednesday will not let him go for peanuts.

Totally agree, luv and I hope you're right.

Have you got a lisp? '...makes you thick..' - must come from chewing your lip watching the scum each week, eh? That's when you're not actually getting battered already & actually have something to play for, yeah.

I bet you were PIG sick when you saw how a proper Sheffield team gets supported though, eh? Dream on that you scum would have filled Eastlands like that & the noise when we scored! And we're not even PREMIERSHIP yet...

i wont go in to a rant. we have more support home and away than you guys.

yes we know your not premiership that was on view 1st half.. BUT saying that neither was Man City.. 2nd half was loads better from my point of view, darious V should have killed you guys off all on his own, his goal i think was a fluke! you also had many many chances, if you were a premiership team you would have scored them. but you didn't hence the lose

see i can be quite resonable and i think my comments from a so called PIG are far..

Oh i forget United never sing songs about Wednesday do they :loopy:. Still nice to know you tuned in :)

we dont sing that often about you guys believe it or not..

yeah of course i tuned in, if i hadn't and got facts wrong on here i'd have been pulled to S**t.

lets see how the rest of your season goes. i personally believe you wont get promoted this season. but next you may have a good sho at the playoffs, think you'd get hammered if you did get in the playoffs this season, but again saying that if you ge hte right players in, an sell you defender for millions you should have a good crack

we dont sing that often about you guys believe it or not..

yeah of course i tuned in, if i hadn't and got facts wrong on here i'd have been pulled to S**t.

lets see how the rest of your season goes. i personally believe you wont get promoted this season. but next you may have a good sho at the playoffs, think you'd get hammered if you did get in the playoffs this season, but again saying that if you ge hte right players in, an sell you defender for millions you should have a good crack

***** me! You feelin all right, son? :)

Whilst we are on the subject of the aesthetics of the respective grounds could someone please enlighten me as to where SUFC obtained the cladding that now covers the rear of the away stand? My guess is that No Frills had bought loads of it and finally found some silly buggers to take it off their hands.

The rear of SUFC's Kop is a disgrace and for blunts to habour thoughts that the tiny John Street stand is a premiership asset is laughable. I have visited both clubs function and conference facilities and find SUFC's akin to that of a disjointed working mens club whilst SWFC's are state of the art.

So to conclude, the case that I am accused of not having is very easily won if some of you blunts actually opened your eyes now and again. But to be fair any club who's fans have ' A greasy chip butty' as their anthem can hardly be accused of having good taste. :hihi:

i personally believe you wont get promoted this season. but next you may have a good sho at the playoffs, think you'd get hammered if you did get in the playoffs this season, but again saying that if you ge hte right players in, an sell you defender for millions you should have a good crack
Dare i stick my neck out and say.... were not Ready For The Premiership yet? Nor the play-offs?? but like last nights cup match we would have a bloody good go at it!

win/lose/draw... The Barmy Army will be there!!

Archived