Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

PMSL! :hihi: Oh yeah! I always seem to forget the armchair / hermit / footy-expert is at every game!..... ( until he wakes up ) :hihi: :hihi:

You also seem to forget where the team you follow are playing sometimes but thats ok you are only 5 minutes away :help:

Thats right until I wake up, I get put to sleep by watching wednesday :help:

Sorry the above line was a lie, they only show PREMIERSHIP football here :o

Cue Jazzy to make a comment on his buddy Forrests behalf :gag:

You also seem to forget where the team you follow are playing sometimes but thats ok you are only 5 minutes away :help:

Thats right until I wake up, I get put to sleep by watching wednesday :help:

Sorry the above line was a lie, they only show PREMIERSHIP football here :o

Cue Jazzy to make a comment on his buddy Forrests behalf :gag:

Not this time i'm just gonna amuse myself with the smilies.

:love::loopy::gag::cool::thumbsup:

Hmmm, not as much fun as i thought it'd be that.

Everton are the latest club to be making a move for Bougherra. A few reports claim it's a done deal in the region of around 2 million.

I hope there are some clauses with that deal as according to Allen he wasn't going to go for less then 3 million! - more lies!

Everton are the latest club to be making a move for Bougherra. A few reports claim it's a done deal in the region of around 2 million.

I hope there are some clauses with that deal as according to Allen he wasn't going to go for less then 3 million! - more lies!

We should be saying to Everton "2 million plus who? for Bougherra". Now who do they have that we could use ?

Archived