Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Don't you think it's all pointing towards a bid for Sharpe from Scunny. Then we'll off load Burton.

If it comes true, Don't forget I told you so. If it doesn't then I'll change my log on name to "Canada-Owl"

Theres already a Canada Owl here Pitsmoorlad, actually a good lad and a mate of mine.

Wrote that book "flying with the OCS" :gag:

Maybe try Canada Fowl, thats not taken :thumbsup:

At Everton, that club is a nearlly club, they do so weel for a majority of the season then they fall by the wayside.

Did you WEELY have to say I am not a full shilling in a post above that wasn't very nice :o

we are short int hat area,

well you have just got 250,000 quid for Talbot so that should buy you lots of Hats seeing as you're short int hat area:o

Right I'll speak soon

Cant wait :gag: I bet its a weely weely good post :rolleyes:

we are short int hat area,

well you have just got 250,000 quid for Talbot so that should buy you lots of Hats seeing as you're short int hat area:o

Right I'll speak soon

Cant wait :gag: I bet its a weely weely good post :rolleyes:

??????? :what confused:

Yeah but the Talbot deal is a bloody good one, £250,000 for an injury prone striker. Great bit of business. I think he's too lightweight anyway for this division pace is his only main attribute. Thanks for the clinching goal at Cardiff Drew and good luck.

Don't talk daft, Talbot is gonna be a very decent player and 250k is a snip.

Don't you think it's all pointing towards a bid for Sharpe from Scunny. Then we'll off load Burton.

If it comes true, Don't forget I told you so. If it doesn't then I'll change my log on name to "Canada-Owl"

Don't you think it would have been done in a part swap deal?? Sharp is not going to the owls.

Archived