Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

The day maclean scores 15 goals in a championship (or higher) league, i will eat my words.

Higher league? Thought we were on about him being a Championship player and nothing else. If that's the criteria you use then Rob Hulse isn't even a Championship player never mind Premiership.

Good. Put this sorry saga to bed and move on, just like Bougherra will be at the end of the season when he's back in the Championship.

I really think Charlton will stay in the Premiership. They have got a good manager and they are starting to get results.

Apparently a figure of 2.5 million has been mentioned. I'm happy with that if there are some add on clauses too.

Good luck to Bougherra, was nice while it lasted.

Higher league? Thought we were on about him being a Championship player and nothing else. If that's the criteria you use then Rob Hulse isn't even a Championship player never mind Premiership.

Was saying, if by some miracle he got in to a higher league and scored 15 league goals i would still eat my words.

Canadablade's been to one less game than me :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: ...So, from your rationale, you've got out of your armchair, come out of your wooden hermit's den, climbed down the mountainside, boarded a plane and flown to Pigsty Lane almost 15 to 20 times this season?????

Wow! I'm impressed. Now take a tablet from Uncle Guber and slowly rock yourself to sleep again.....thats right, close those heavy eyes.....slowly falling asleep......you're now at Pigsty Lane....yes, you really are....... What do you mean you've forgotten what it looks like?????..just dream.

What is it 15 or 20 ?

I mean thats like saying Sunderland won 4-2 or 8-2 :suspect:

Or maybe like Swansea won 3-0 or 8-0?

No disrespect but I really dont have to clarify myself to a pig of the highest degree. All I know is you've not been to ANY GAMES THIS SEASON! :hihi: :hihi:

Archived