Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

I agree with you there Mad, the last thing we need is a player that wouldn't honour his contract and told the manager and chairman that he wouldn't play if they didn't let him go. I think that external influences (agent) are the main reason for him to be like this, because if he was honest with himself, minus probably Watford, Charlton are the worst team in the Premiership, and in my opinion are two of the definates to go down this season, so he is going to get half a season in the Premiership, and maybe a nice little pay rise. Look forward to seeing him back at Hillsborough next season. Bye bye Bougherra.

Not too impressed with the player's attitude though, I think that he owed you guys something that seems to be lacking in a lot of today's players.

Since when has an employee "owed" his employers anything? You work, you get paid. If you can get paid a higher salary elsewhere, you leave.

I don't know of ANY field of employment where people are expected to stay in the same job just because it's the job they happen to be in. Football is no different.

Since when has an employee "owed" his employers anything? You work, you get paid. If you can get paid a higher salary elsewhere, you leave.

I don't know of ANY field of employment where people are expected to stay in the same job just because it's the job they happen to be in. Football is no different.

Read the post correctly. I said that it's hard to blame him going for more money. It's the WAY that he conducted it that makes him look as though he has little or no class.

Rightly or wrongly, SWFC was his employer at that time and by stating that he wouldn't play for them makes him a jerk in my view.

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Not if you sign a contract you dont :loopy: :loopy:

He sh*t on swfc and its fans especially the ones who thought he was the next best thing since sliced bread ..Not mentioning any names..... cough JAZZY cough....

Actually thats just been posted on the Blades thread by Mikey :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I think he's related to you Forrest :thumbsup:

Has it also been posted that you've been to 17 odd games this season...from your hermits hole in the mountains?

Because your sig just makes you sound even dafter than you are!:hihi: :hihi: if thats possible?:huh:

CLICK HERE To see Canadablade..... the voice of SUFC! :hihi: :hihi:

Your laughing by yourself again Forrest, nobody is laughing with you sunshine.

You responses are becoming predictable and boring and not one of your posts has anything to do with football ....

Time to give it up, because you even make Joe Pasquale seem funny :D

You responses are becoming predictable and boring and not one of your posts has anything to do with football ....

Whereas thats absolutely hilarious because talk about hypocrisy!!!!! PMSL!!:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: .... In fact, that statement would make another great sig! ha ha ha!!:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived