Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Ok, so theres this.....

And this.......

Canadablade, can I just ask what you're fishing for?.. another rise from me I suppose, Is it possible you might be able to get off this thread for abit so we OWLS can talk about FOOTBALL - in those two posts did you mention anything about Wednesday???....

I'm trying my best to ignore your grunting as you seemed to have p*ssed off so many Owls and Blades too.

I really dont think the other good posters on the blades thread like Robbielovin, Bladesufc1, djash, tosh13 and Freyasdad can stand your posts anymore and seem to accept what you say reluctantly just to humour you.

Give it up pig, your about as transparent as an armchair fan in another continent.

The very same people cant stand you either and theres a few owls who have asked you to grow up and take it to e-mail.

I am fed up of you replying to everything i say and do and the snide comments directed at me.

So i will say it again to you again S-L-O-W-L-Y.

In another thread I left my e-mail address and told you to use it as was suggested on here by Pitsmoorlad (while you seem to be dropping names at the drop of a hat then i will as well)

Here it is again

canadablade@hotmail.com

USE IT , I will be over in April

Ok, so theres this.....

And this.......

Canadablade, can I just ask what you're fishing for?.. another rise from me I suppose, Is it possible you might be able to get off this thread for abit so we OWLS can talk about FOOTBALL - in those two posts did you mention anything about Wednesday???....

I'm trying my best to ignore your grunting as you seemed to have p*ssed off so many Owls and Blades too.

I really dont think the other good posters on the blades thread like Robbielovin, Bladesufc1, djash, tosh13 and Freyasdad can stand your posts anymore and seem to accept what you say reluctantly just to humour you.

Give it up pig, your about as transparent as an armchair fan in another continent.

Here Here

Here's your bait Canada blade

***** off you pr*ck and start a new thread called:

"I am Knob by Canada Blade"

Good Aftertoon to all the S6 Owls.

Here Here

Here's your bait Canada blade

***** off you pr*ck and start a new thread called:

"I am Knob by Canada Blade"

Good Aftertoon to all the S6 Owls.

Cheers Westilad, He just doesn't get it does he. You try to ignore him and he'll repeat the same old sh*t again!?!?... The name dropping was started in a post by him!....

He may have left his email address but he's still fishing for insults!???

I'll say it even slower for you... G..r..o..w u..p.

Cheers Westilad, He just doesn't get it does he. You try to ignore him and he'll repeat the same old sh*t again!?!?... The name dropping was started in a post by him!....

He may have left his email address but he's still fishing for insults!???

You haven't tried to ignore anything I have posted once :loopy:

And I take it there wont be an e-mail anytime soon then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have the e-mail address, I am trying to Keep it off these pages.

And I take it there wont be an e-mail anytime soon then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have the e-mail address, I am trying to Keep it off these pages.

Shall I tell you how to keep the insults off these pages...nice and simple.

1. You're sat in Canada

2. You're on the Wednesday thread

3. Are you ever at home i.e...Bramall Lane or Blades thread?

This all adds up to a nice easy equation - don't fish for me with subtle remarks on the Owls thread. :thumbsup:

Dont you just love the Jamaican style of reporting, talking about the Johnson move from Bradford to the Owls:

Sheffield Wednesday, who also signed another Reggae Boy - Deon Burton - early last season, finalised work permit arrangements for the winger on Tuesday and his contract should see him at the club until the summer of 2010. :hihi: :hihi:

Full story Here :thumbsup:

I didn't want to comment on the bickering between you two, and i honestly don't know how it has got to the way it has. But you brought my name up so il chirp in with a small comment.

CB can actually come up with some good nostalgia RE the blades, I know for a fact he is more than just some armchair fan. He is an ex-season ticket holder, who used to follow united, home and away. He chose to live out in canada (a beautiful place i must remind you, so could be percieved as a good move by some) so doesn't get to many blades games, understandably I'm sure even deep down you realise and accept.

BUT I don't understand what all the bickering between yourselves is about, it's like you are both trying to get one up over each other. But it's through name calling and petty remarks, not through the cleverness of each other to out wit in a sensible yet funny way. There are plenty of ways to demean each other than just namecalling and pictures.

Anyways, enough of that, I should really comment on something about Wednesday now...... hmmmmm

Big game against preston Saturday, if you can keep nugent quiet i dont see any problems. Now you have that liability (great player though) Madjid out ya defence, I think it will be an easier game surprisingly enough.

Laws played under Brian Clough, and in his autobiography Cloughie said he always built his teams around 3 positions. A good goalie, good centre half, good goal scorer. And he turned average teams into great ones. It's just around the corner folks !

Was a great theory Sir Clough used too. But sadly the theory can no longer work in the lower leagues unless you have a bit of financial backing. You get anything good like that, and they will be snapped up by bigger teams (as bougherra as shown)

You can get away with a good goalkeeper though, but centre halves and strikers will be sold.

:gag:

I didn't want to comment on the bickering between you two, and i honestly don't know how it has got to the way it has. But you brought my name up so il chirp in with a small comment.

CB can actually come up with some good nostalgia RE the blades, I know for a fact he is more than just some armchair fan. He is an ex-season ticket holder, who used to follow united, home and away. He chose to live out in canada (a beautiful place i must remind you, so could be percieved as a good move by some) so doesn't get to many blades games, understandably I'm sure even deep down you realise and accept.

QUOTE]

Thanks Robbie :thumbsup:

My Dad bought me my 1st season ticket in 1975 for the brand new Laver stand, the season is was built we went down.

I have seen the Blades at over 35 grounds ( many grounds several times ) plus Wembley

Archived