Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

40 points for the prem mate, and 50 for Championship

I don't think Blunts will need 40 points, team below them are bobbins!!

Blunts could be safe by mid April, Blunts would have to really **** it up now to go down.

We need 50 to stay up, but where the other 10 points are going to come from, god only knows, we must start picking wins up sooner or later, serioulsy, as we could get dragged back into the mix.

I don't think Blunts will need 40 points, team below them are bobbins!!

Blunts could be safe by mid April, Blunts would have to really **** it up now to go down.

We need 50 to stay up, but where the other 10 points are going to come from, god only knows, we must start picking wins up sooner or later, serioulsy, as we could get dragged back into the mix.

United will know there fate in the next 5 games.

40 points for the prem mate, and 50 for Championship

Cheers R_L.

No problem then you Owls, only 3 wins and a draw. Piece of cake. Probably get them in the next 4 matches.

At least this confirms that we're not good enough to go up, (or get to the play - offs) this season.

NO---I dont see a bottom 6 with any other names in it i agree with you there.

IF we win 4 games from our last 12 matches that will put us on 39 points meaning West Ham and Charlton would both need 20 points from 12 matches because we have a far superior goal average to both them teams.

We have to play West Ham, Watford, Wigan and Newcastle at BDTBL and we have Charlton away.

If we get a point off Spurs and Everton at home plus points from the above games as we should then we will be more than ok.

Not expecting anything from Moan U, Chelski or Liverpoo away :P

Regards CB

Seven wins out of 26 games wouldn't fill me with confidence in getting 4 from the last 12. It doesn't matter who you are playing as you take the points when you have the chance. Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool are not exempt from the odd slip up just as bottom teams are able to raise their game now and again.

Two wins and four draws is far more likely and possibly sufficient for survival, and anyway CB I might as well make a prediction that you will constantly remind me of if I get it wrong. :hihi:

Seven wins out of 26 games wouldn't fill me with confidence in getting 4 from the last 12. It doesn't matter who you are playing as you take the points when you have the chance. Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool are not exempt from the odd slip up just as bottom teams are able to raise their game now and again.

Two wins and four draws is far more likely and possibly sufficient for survival, and anyway CB I might as well make a prediction that you will constantly remind me of if I get it wrong. :hihi:

I am more worried about your concern for the mighty Blades all of a sudden :D

Another wasted season watching the owls got you thinking about converting to the premiership side of life :thumbsup:

United will know there fate in the next 5 games.

I dont like to comment much about united on this thread (as this is obviously not the right place)

But the next 5 games of;

Spurs H

Liverpool A

Everton H

Chelsea A

Bolton A

will not decide our fate in the prem, these are 5 hard games and will be hard to get 3 points off any of them. But when you look past that at....

Newcaslte H

Manure A

West Ham H

Charlton A

Watford H

Villa A

Wigan H

All these games (barring the manure and possibly villa) are easily winnable games. The future is bright my friend

THE FUTURE IS RED AND WHITE.

I am more worried about your concern for the mighty Blades all of a sudden :D

Another wasted season watching the owls got you thinking about converting to the premiership side of life :thumbsup:

There is a far greater possibility of me contracting leprosy in Fulwood than there is of me becoming a blunt. ;)

Anyway I don't even know how to get into bogall lane, the last time I tried I waited in a huge queue for an eternity only to find that it was the queue for the chip shop. :hihi:

There is a far greater possibility of me contracting leprosy in Fulwood than there is of me becoming a blunt. ;)

Anyway I don't even know how to get into bogall lane, the last time I tried I waited in a huge queue for an eternity only to find that it was the queue for the chip shop. :hihi:

I have heard theres a few people been seen limping around the Fulwood Broomhill area lately, a mate of mine was yelling at one of them but,the bloke just kept on walking, when he got to the pub he took his hat off and my mate was :o when he saw the bloke had no ears :D

Supposedly but not confirmed , there is a tunnel that only owls know about that gets them from Swillsborough to BDTBL and back again :hihi:

Archived