Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Canadablades right, why are we comparing ourselves to them??.... we are in a whole different league. Examples below:

1. Wednesday are a more famous, recognised and respected club - known for playing ( proper ) football.

2. Wednesday fans have more class, quality and are better educated than unitedites who are only known for their violence, chav-status and four-letter word vocabulary - ( oink ).

3. Our ground is located next to a huge park, large shopping centre and the supertram etc.. not squashed into a residential area full of druggies, thieves and students.

Comparing Wednesday with United is like comparing a cornershop with Harrods. We proud Wednesdayites know in our hearts and minds that there is no comparison, but let them have their season of happiness ( not getting out of the bottom six ). . . but thats an achievement for them.

As you can see, there isn't no comparison. Wednesday all the way!:thumbsup:

3. Our ground is located next to a huge park, large shopping centre and the supertram etc.. not squashed into a residential area full of druggies, thieves and students.

And also situated not far from where a mental home used to be which most of the parents of Wendy fans have been residents of

And also situated not far from where a mental home used to be which most of the parents of Wendy fans have been residents of

If you go back and read my post, point 2 in particular, you will see that daftlad has just proved this point with his well versed statement above. :thumbsup:

Frankie before you write anything then read what i put down and include every word in your response. I distinctly said probably in my statement and that is because everything that OUR board is coming in to fruition.

We 3/4 years ago were getting in to semi finals and around the top six of the championship, are you no.

Before opening gob frankie think well as to your response.

The more sh-t you lot write the more we laugh.

UTB

The more sh-t you lot write the more we laugh.

UTB

& the more that the Bent Blunts from S2 try to think that They are SUPERIOR..... what a laugh.:loopy:

As my mate Lestat says: "cornershop with Harrods" :hihi:

Wednesdayites know in our hearts and minds that there is no comparison:thumbsup:

Firstly Frankie if my posts are chavlike then what do call a postee that involves children in his comments?

If this comment relates to the post of mine which was deleted, then let’s clear something up.

Please don’t interpret or be under any illusion, that my question/post was directed at and referred to your daughter. It was NOT.

It (and the sentiments) were aimed at the pair of you, the parents.

I’m sure your daughter is a lovely child, who should get on fine in life, especially when she starts school. I sincerely hope so.

The pair of you have chosen to mask your identities behind your daughter’s name, when posting. You could have chosen more appropriate user/login names that others could address you using, and certain ones readily spring to mind.

Having chosen to mock a post, or have a jibe at someone (which you are perfectly entitled to), please don’t be surprised if that person then “bites” back.

Some of your comments may have been made as a joke or maybe otherwise.

Has it gone through your mind; that my question / retort may have been made in jest?

On this occasion, I can assure you it was; in response to comments made; and an image you had portrayed.

I must say I find it rather ironic, sweet and touching, that you and your wife should have spent most of Valentine’s night perusing the Owls’ thread on this forum!

Obviously something dear to your hearts?

How irrelevant.

One day in the not so distant future, we will have the better team that is higher placed than you, and our debts will be out of the way. And at that point we will have more fans than you, like we always have, and a bigger and better stadium than you, like we always have. And that will be the full package of everything bigger and better than you. That is something that United will never have - everything bigger and better than Wednesday.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

My dads bigger than your dad.

Just wondering how you arrived at the above drivel ?

How do you plan on getting rid of the 27-30 million quid debt ? Do it the easy way and get a sugar daddy ala Chelski or keep the football club true to its roots like Sheffield United and do it through proper management :thumbsup:

Yes you have a bigger fan base than us..So what, we have never disagreed with that point, Where are they now ? My guess is some are watching Premiership football at the Lane but I am sure they will be back glory hunting WHEN :hihi: You have as you say a better team higher than us( Going to be a while flower).

Wheres the 40,000 that went to Cardiff , they disappeared in a hurry dint they :o

Got to agree you have a bigger stadium than us and that will probably never change even though Swillsborough is falling apart and needs work but to say its a better stadium than ours right now is absolute rubbish.

Anyways Frankie (talksoutofhis) bottom, Its swings and roundabouts, Its our turn so you are just going to have to live in the shadow of your hated neighbours for a few more years till your lot can get it sorted.

If you ask Mr McCabe nicely he might feel sorry for the state of your club and send Allen a few bob over from the 30 odd million of the TV money we are going to get next season so you can get a player other than on a free or loan <<< Says it all about the state of a once proud club really Frankie.

Regards CB

Hi Lestat :thumbsup: Havent seen you around for a while, been away ?

Hi Lestat :thumbsup: Havent seen you around for a while, been away ?

Y'Oreyt CB, I was given a small holiday by the nice mods on here for ( what I thought was quite funny ) some sarcastic remarks to a very lovely, intelligent and fair lady on this forum, for trying to correct her way of thinking. Mentioning no names, I think Jena was given an even longer break for her unwitty retorts. :)

Then I had some time away sorting out business stuff , anyway am back now and looks like freyasdad and daftlad are giving me some food for thought.... well, more of a snack really. :)

If this comment relates to the post of mine which was deleted, then let’s clear something up.

Please don’t interpret or be under any illusion, that my question/post was directed at and referred to your daughter. It was NOT.

It (and the sentiments) were aimed at the pair of you, the parents.

I’m sure your daughter is a lovely child, who should get on fine in life, especially when she starts school. I sincerely hope so.

The pair of you have chosen to mask your identities behind your daughter’s name, when posting. You could have chosen more appropriate user/login names that others could address you using, and certain ones readily spring to mind.

Having chosen to mock a post, or have a jibe at someone (which you are perfectly entitled to), please don’t be surprised if that person then “bites” back.

Some of your comments may have been made as a joke or maybe otherwise.

Has it gone through your mind; that my question / retort may have been made in jest?

On this occasion, I can assure you it was; in response to comments made; and an image you had portrayed.

I must say I find it rather ironic, sweet and touching, that you and your wife should have spent most of Valentine’s night perusing the Owls’ thread on this forum!

Obviously something dear to your hearts?

GET A LIFE!!

This is MY first posting on any of the football orientated threads.

You have nothing to base an opinion on me.

Indeed my daughter is a lovely, very bright child, who was such before starting school. she recently started school and let me tell you she is well in advance of her piers on the educational front!

If you have a grievance with my hubby, then please keep it between the 2 of you.

Thanks, Lisa.... The proud mum of Freya

Archived