Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

All this ranting from the blades reminds me about what we got from Rotherham 3 years ago. You'd listen to praise and grumble when we were

Until that point, blades are just like Rotherham were 3 years ago. A little club, punching above it's actual weight, but thinking you are bigger than the big boys (i.e. Wednesday).

Why do you keep banging on about wednesd*y being a big club.

You were, you are not now FACT but could be again at some point.

As posted before, you have a bigger fan base, a bigger stadium (albiet rotting) than the Blades and thats about it.

Sheffield United have averaged over 6,000 more supporters at home than Sheff weds this season :o And before you say well thats coz the big clubs bring 10,000 etc they dont some clubs get 2,500 seats allocated only.

Its really just a waste of breath trying to sort anythign out on this forum because no one from the blue or Red side will admit their club is smaller than the other etc etc :D

Why do you keep banging on about wednesd*y being a big club.

Its really just a waste of breath trying to sort anythign out on this forum because no one from the blue or Red side will admit their club is smaller than the other etc etc :D

Yea but, No but, Yea but. . . we are bigger though. :P:D

Sheffield as the fourth largest populated city in the country has thousands of exiled fans from all over the place who go down to the lane and sit amongst unitedites to watch their team. In our Premiership days this was the norm and most likely still is.

We have all met the Sheffield born and bred Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal fans have we not? There are also 55,000 students in Sheffield, might some of them perhaps attend the odd game or two? So get real you blunts you lot are not the total answer to your increased gate receipts.

I can recall a mid week reserve match at Hillsborough when over 10,000 turned up, that was just a few less than a blunts first team Saturday home gate at the time. If you blunts are able you will have to wait until we join you before the question can be answered. ;)

I also recall when under 7'000 turned up at wendys place for a league match.fact not fiction.{headlines of green,un}must have been cold that day or could have been something good on telly.3'000 less than that reserve match. something wrong there then or was that heavy metal band on trying to get you all to air guitar. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Right tonight, anyone betting on Talbot to score?

We'll get something out of this don't seem to do too well against Luton so i'm going for a draw. Be interesting to see if Laws gives Graham a chance after his reserve goalscoring exploits. Also like to see how Jermaine Johnson goes on as well.

I also recall when under 7'000 turned up at wendys place for a league match.fact not fiction.{headlines of green,un}must have been cold that day or could have been something good on telly.3'000 less than that reserve match. something wrong there then or was that heavy metal band on trying to get you all to air guitar. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No ones gonna win this! If we trawl back through the trough of Blunt stats I think we'll find the same. But hey if you wanna carry on chasing your curly tails then that's your business :loopy:

I also recall when under 7'000 turned up at wendys place for a league match.fact not fiction.{headlines of green,un}must have been cold that day or could have been something good on telly.

Thanks for that... :gag: . When's the next train due? Got your pen and pad ready to jot down the number?

Breaking news, CB in recognition of his long distance adulation of Warnock's premiership suparstars has been awarded the position of honorary team coach.

He is at this very moment having all his teeth removed and seats fitted in their place. :thumbsup:

Actually hes just rolling into work :gag:

Frankie before you write anything then read what i put down and include every word in your response. I distinctly said probably in my statement and that is because everything that OUR board is coming in to fruition.

We 3/4 years ago were getting in to semi finals and around the top six of the championship, are you no.

Before opening gob frankie think well as to your response.

The more sh-t you lot write the more we laugh.

UTB

I'll interpret what I believe you are trying to say (it would help if you read it back to yourself before you submitted from time to time).

3 or 4 years ago you were mid table/bordering on playoffs. How far off that are we? A few places.

And don't forget, 3/4 years ago we were also in a semi final. You might remember. we did lose, like you lost your semi. Only our manager and players didn't cry like babies and complain about the ref.

And whether you said 'probably' or not is irrelevant. It's still laughable to even suggest you will be anywhere near the top 10.

Archived