Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Why do you keep banging on about wednesd*y being a big club.

You were, you are not now FACT but could be again at some point.

As posted before, you have a bigger fan base, a bigger stadium (albiet rotting) than the Blades and thats about it.

Sheffield United have averaged over 6,000 more supporters at home than Sheff weds this season :o And before you say well thats coz the big clubs bring 10,000 etc they dont some clubs get 2,500 seats allocated only.

Its really just a waste of breath trying to sort anythign out on this forum because no one from the blue or Red side will admit their club is smaller than the other etc etc :D

It would be easy for me to admit that my team is the smaller team.

If I were a blade. :D

So both SWFC and SUFC are safe with neither having a cat in hells chance of relegation and Wednesday having to forget promotion ambitions for another year.

Dream on, Utd can still be dragged back into the relegation places and two defeats on the bounce wouldn't do us Owls a lot of good nerves and sleep wise. However could we muster a late rally and at least try to get somewhere near the play off places? My point is, what is the point in settling for mid table if anything better is possible? :confused:

So both SWFC and SUFC are safe with neither having a cat in hells chance of relegation and Wednesday having to forget promotion ambitions for another year.

Dream on, Utd can still be dragged back into the relegation places and two defeats on the bounce wouldn't do us Owls a lot of good nerves and sleep wise. However could we muster a late rally and at least try to get somewhere near the play off places? My point is, what is the point in settling for mid table if anything better is possible? :confused:

Good post crookesey. Just about sums it up nicely and without having to resort to insults. :thumbsup:

Not been funny or sarcastic or anything but what is Laws record now?

Will there be whispers in the crowd for the next game?

I thought he was a decent young manager but there seems to be still something wrong at your end.

Not seen my source in a while so dont how you are really doing.

Not been funny or sarcastic or anything but what is Laws record now?

Will there be whispers in the crowd for the next game?

I thought he was a decent young manager but there seems to be still something wrong at your end.

Not seen my source in a while so dont how you are really doing.

Not won in 2007 ... 9 matches.

Archived