Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Like i said don't know Warnock intimately but he cares for what he is involved with and has been pretty successful.

You see the mind games played by Ferguson, Wenger etc and look how successful they have also been.

Perhaps Laws should open his gob and play the mind games with the opposition ,his players,the ref and to a certain extent the board. It might get some fight and determination back in to the set up.

That division is mainly who desires the points more not flair or skill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sheff Wed 3-2 Southend

We were gifted the victory, Hunt handled in the last minute to give away a penalty Hunt put Southend ahead, the lead lasted less than two minutes after Tudgay thumped in a free-kick they conceded a second when Prior sliced the ball past Flahavan on 29 mins. Eastwood gave the away fans hope, but (Hes Blue Hes White Hes Fkin Dynamite) "Steve MacLean's" penalty settled the game....we should have killed the game off in the first half we should have been 4-1 up.... the second half southend played the better.... over all i thought we played poor and thought southend Deserved a point....Att: 24,116.

"Not That I'm Complaining". ;)

''Oh I've never felt more like singin' the blues,

The Wednesday win, United lose,

Oooh Wednesday,

You got me singin' the blues!''

Liverpool 4-0 Sheff Utd........"Premiership my arse!!"

Archived