Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Mad un we beat Fulham, Arsenal, Spurs,Wigan etc

The only team to give us a beating was the scallies this with the aid of two very dubious decisions. Take those two away and it then says 2-0 which was a more realistic result.

We are Premiership and look like staying there, just remind me what league and what position you are in madun?

Is it pure stupidy or insane jealously that makes you write such sh-te?

The only team to give us a beating was the scallies this with the aid of two very dubious decisions. Take those two away and it then says 2-0 which was a more realistic result.

We are Premiership and look like staying there, just remind me what league and what position you are in madun?

sh-te as.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ciKYckIH3NQ what league are the swans?:P

is it just me who cant cope any more with policing and stewarding at hillsborough? is it the same at the lane? We sit in the south stand x4 and we are not renewing our season tickets next year. Talk about a police state. It was good last year but this? there are so many restrictions cant stand, cant have banter with opposing fans etc. what are they doing to the game? they will get the game done away with. its ironic that all these things have been brought in for "safety." funny thing is the Taylor Report into the Hillsborough disaster blamed, in the main, the police, who lied about their actions, the council for giving the club a safety certificate and stewards for not reporting the overcrowding when it first occured. i was told to sit down recently, nobody behind me, when i enquired why? i was told, "because its all seater stadium" well its an all seater stadium because of what they did on the fateful day. am i over reacting? i dont know, but it annoys me. is there anything we can do as supporters? theres no atmosphere, and the ground is half empty. whats it all about?
I think there is around 300+ stewards, "Talk about a police state" IT IS an "all seater stadium".... so sit. Wait til next season "SMOKE FREE STADIUM" stewards in the Bog at half time....:hihi:

we need to get more organised and not accept being treat like ****e by the police and stewards. wednesday wont let you sit in certain areas unless you have bought a ticket in advance. some people cant afford to do this. against southend a lad wanted to sit with his mate but wasnt allowed even though there were empty seats all around. this is not a club issue its to do with all fans. wednesday, united the lot. wednesday have a text line - 07963138580- where we're supposed to inform them of anybody causing trouble. I usually text it to complain about stewards who cause trouble or enquire why we should trust them when they where responsible for the Hillsborough disaster. not only that no-one has been brought to trial or even sacked for what they did. they are not impressed! could every football fan text it when we play our next home game against plymouth on 3/3/07. dont be abusive just let them know that we're not impressed. pass this message onto as many football fans as possible. especially anyone who knows liverpool supporters. come on lets get organised we've been kicked around for too long. mickeylove2004@aol.com

we need to get more organised and not accept being treat like ****e by the police and stewards. wednesday wont let you sit in certain areas unless you have bought a ticket in advance. some people cant afford to do this. against southend a lad wanted to sit with his mate but wasnt allowed even though there were empty seats all around. this is not a club issue its to do with all fans. wednesday, united the lot. wednesday have a text line - 07963138580- where we're supposed to inform them of anybody causing trouble. I usually text it to complain about stewards who cause trouble or enquire why we should trust them when they where responsible for the Hillsborough disaster. not only that no-one has been brought to trial or even sacked for what they did. they are not impressed! could every football fan text it when we play our next home game against plymouth on 3/3/07. dont be abusive just let them know that we're not impressed. pass this message onto as many football fans as possible. especially anyone who knows liverpool supporters. come on lets get organised we've been kicked around for too long. mickeylove2004@aol.com
some of the stewards yesterday didnt even talk english? OH SORRY.... some english... can you tell me where my seat is? (YES), have you got the correct time..... (Yes)....... get the hint?

Agency???? :gag:

sh-te as.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ciKYckIH3NQ what league are the swans?:P

38 places higher than Wrexham:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

On a different note i read a while since a book which was a compilation of various fanzines across the country.

The front had a caption of a member of parliament, the head of South Yorkshire Police, a man from the F.A. and someone from Hillsbro and they all stated they weren't to blame for the deaths on that tragic day it was purely the fault of the scousers.

I am no fan of the scallies in anyway but that day was a day that all football fans should remember because in the eyes of a lot of people that govern the game the introduction of all seater stadiums was the end solution.

It is not because there is still problems with policing. The way the tickets were allocated on that day was down to the police and what would make it easier for them.

You only have to look at the compensation that was handed out to know who are the first to be considered.

In any other business apart from football the buyer holds all the cards or he will take his business away to someone else. I know it is a different scenario but if the policing/stewarding at hillsbro is that bad vote with your feet or hand in a petition to anybody that will listen if there is anybody. Make a gesture that will make the people in charge at Hillsbro sit up and listen.

The mancs had a good idea at one of their games, refuse to buy anything from the refreshment stalls, an idea you could copy because i am sure Allen then would have to take note.

Oh, it's a sign the Blunts got hammered. Straight on the Wed thread to have a go.

Never catch me doin that. :suspect:

Speaking of stupid nicknames, nobody nowadays seems to refer to the Bowels ... that must've been local to our school :hihi:

Anyway.

So the playoffs are out of the question (15 points, no chance) and relegation is all but impossible (barring you lose every single game, in which case you deserve to go down anyway) .... what now for the rest of the season? Are there any youngsters worth a trial to see if they can improve the team for next year?

Archived