Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

anyway speaking of stupid nicknames....how are things at Camel Lane?

Speaking of stupid nicknames, nobody nowadays seems to refer to the Bowels ... that must've been local to our school :hihi:

Anyway.

So the playoffs are out of the question (15 points, no chance) and relegation is all but impossible (barring you lose every single game, in which case you deserve to go down anyway) .... what now for the rest of the season? Are there any youngsters worth a trial to see if they can improve the team for next year?

What is going on at S6???

Crossley according to Laws is still part of his plans but apparently he is back training with Fulham with Wednesday continuing to pay his wages!!!report here

MacLean is named in the reserves line up tonight angainst Port Vale after scoring the winning goal on Saturday.

So many rumours flying around at the moment. :mad:

What is going on at S6???

Crossley according to Laws is still part of his plans but apparently he is back training with Fulham with Wednesday continuing to pay his wages!!!

Odd, but if Laws thinks for some reason he'll get better training there than at SWFC, it makes sense. I'm surprised it doesn't flout some regulation or other, though - surely you're either on loan or you aren't? :huh:

then what do call a postee that involves children in his comments?

+

"I think the bottom line is that wendy fans have no style about themselves they just follow everyone else blindly as farm animals do".

What do they call the postie you chase and snarl at every day, then ???

You make him shift his arse. I might get my mail delivered a bit quicker.

dont get upset we all agree that united are a GOOD LITTLE club.

Firstly Frankie if my posts are chavlike then what do call a postee that involves children in his comments?

It is true that some fans come to the lane to watch prem football after all it is the best league in the world is it not?

But what is also true United were averaging about 22,000 last season and have done for a few years now so why is there a jump of 18,000 on our gates then?

The size of a club does not mean how many fans they have or can get it is the whole package.

Wednesday only have the potential to get more home fans thats it the potential nothing else, with everything else we are years ahead.

Archived