Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Just to extend the theme of my last post on this thread...

I cannot understand why we bought Leon Clarke. I can't see any potential there at all. I don't think he can run with the ball. He can't go past people. He can't pass. I haven't seen him cross, and I haven't seen him get on the end of any crosses with headers. We let Talbot go and we bought Clarke. Everyone says it was good business letting Talbot go. But to fill his place with Clarke? And to put Clarke on ahead of Graham?

Other points from Saturday:

I though Iain Turner had a sound game, as did Simek, and a big praise for Johnson.

However, I don't think the Bullen/Coughlan partnership works. We were caught flat several times, and there was some bad ball watching by both of them on a few occasions.

And I think Tommy Spurr was made to look like a schoolboy. Not for the first time this season. He will make a good squad player (similar to Geary and Bromby ha ha) but he isn't first tieam.

We really did need to spend some of the Bourgherra cash on a left back, and a new centre half.

No think he was the main man, the big cheese, etc. i mentioned the Hillsborough disaster in a text and i think they got the hump, im always complaining about stewards we've given up. theyve killed the atmosphere its crap at home, anyone who goes away will know the difference. what started it off was when we went to our seats 4x season ticket and noticed how empty it was from last year. then we found out you cant buy tickets for that area on the day so there we were, 4 numpties sat on our own! they wanted £10 each to change seats even though they didnt report the changes when we bouught the tickets. if your not happy with the way things are being done text the number 07963138580 which is in stadium control. ie when you see sommat stewards and police are doing to ruin the atmospher. get your mates to do and pass the number on. dont get abusive, which they said i was, or the bobbies may visit, just try - stewards causing trouble in north stand or stewards ruining atmospher etc. it will be embarrassing for them when they release their figure and it shows most complaints were about them!! they wont listen so direct action is needed.

No think he was the main man, the big cheese, etc. i mentioned the Hillsborough disaster in a text and i think they got the hump, im always complaining about stewards we've given up. theyve killed the atmosphere its crap at home, anyone who goes away will know the difference. what started it off was when we went to our seats 4x season ticket and noticed how empty it was from last year. then we found out you cant buy tickets for that area on the day so there we were, 4 numpties sat on our own! they wanted £10 each to change seats even though they didnt report the changes when we bouught the tickets. if your not happy with the way things are being done text the number 07963138580 which is in stadium control. ie when you see sommat stewards and police are doing to ruin the atmospher. get your mates to do and pass the number on. dont get abusive, which they said i was, or the bobbies may visit, just try - stewards causing trouble in north stand or stewards ruining atmospher etc. it will be embarrassing for them when they release their figure and it shows most complaints were about them!! they wont listen so direct action is needed.
Alan Roberts is head of club security.

Texting,phoning will most likely get you nowhere?

Money rules in football now use that as a tool to get what you want that is the only way.

You are a paying customer and deserve to be treated with the same respect as you would buying something from say Argos.

As anyone tried to get a refund by returning their season ticket and i dont mean just Hillsbro?

It might be worth seeking legal advice if it offends that much.

Best ever wednesday team, in my life anyway-

BARBATUS

BUCCULENTUS - CEBIFRONS - CELEBENSIS - FALCONERI

HEURENI - HYSUDRICUS - PHILPPENSIS - SALVANIUS

SCROFA - STROZZI

SUB'S - TIMORIENSIS , VERRUCOSUS

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Sorry lads too easy some times.

Apparently so? :huh: :huh:

Archived