Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Ey-up Jim, is that a Geoff Boycott signature I see there? If it is, good work!

It is one of the great tragedies of history that Boycs doesn't get the respect and admiration that he deserves. Good to see other people carrying the torch.

In fact it's just like Geoff says, "That's battin'. Not hittin', but battin!"

Obviously.

Supa crickit!

Jim:thumbsup:

Another amusing thing on Saturday was Ken Bates moaning about visiting clubs, selling tickets at a concession rate for use by ”able-bodied adults”, and promising that those caught trying to enter would be offered some traditional “Elland Road hospitality”.

Come on you blue and white wizards, i heard the blades ground was cheering when the wednesday score kept coming up on saturday lol

That doesn't mean we'll be wanting to exchange bodily fluids with you lot any time soon though!! ;) ;)

Well, well, well!

Just watched Look North and guess what?

Plenty of rugby league, some athletics, and a bit of swimming, but...............wait for it, no .... yes, that's right, no ..... football coverage from the weekend's matches.

L**ds must have lost to a Sheffield team then!! :rolleyes:

Well, well, well!

Just watched Look North and guess what?

Plenty of rugby league, some athletics, and a bit of swimming, but...............wait for it, no .... yes, that's right, no ..... football coverage from the weekend's matches.

L**ds must have lost to a Sheffield team then!! :rolleyes:

I found it funny when "The Gratian" was doing the voice over for the goals on sunday, and he described Brunt's goal as fantastic.Thats some talent you know.

Ive tried it since, and I cant say 'Fantastic' through gritted teeth....

Why is everyone so cynical of look L--ds?

What do you expect from them? THE Yorkshire team lost to someone else, not another Yorkshire team.

It is about the b-ll ends up the road got a computer full of criticism.

PS well done wendy for a good result. I cant believe i wrote that but then again it's easy to be humble when you are a prem side.:) :)

Come on then boys its banter time.

Archived