Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

My apologies, 7 points from safety. ( I dont take much notice of your lot ). Thats just 2 wins and a draw for the teams below and for you to get thrapped twice more.

Oh well, it's always exciting living in fear and hope at the end of the season.

Would you like to put your money were your considerable mouth is.

I'll wager £200 we don't go down.

:)

How are you by the way, not chatted for a while. :)

Fine mate :thumbsup: . . been real busy of late with the business, but lets keep that to PM's or we'll get a telling off from the heavy handed mods.:hihi:

I beg to differ.....

Shouldn't you be supporting chesterfield anyways?

Not when I'm originally from Sheffield! And as for not being a true 'fan', what would happen if you couldn't afford to go to games, if you had work on Saturdays etc etc. It aint as simple as you not being a fan if you don't go to games!

Not when I'm originally from Sheffield! And as for not being a true 'fan', what would happen if you couldn't afford to go to games, if you had work on Saturdays etc etc. It aint as simple as you not being a fan if you don't go to games!

I didn't used to be able to go to games, and had to work satiurdays. so i got a new job so i could :D

I didn't used to be able to go to games, and had to work satiurdays. so i got a new job so i could :D

Good for you! Don't get me wrong I would love to see more games but circumstances mean that I can't. But I still get involved when I'm listening on the radio, eg shouting at the ref, shouting at the players etc! :hihi:

Archived