Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

The view from the away end....

I'm a blue exile living up in Crookes (City seasoncard) and I've got to say Sheff Weds deserved a win today. I was suprised at the quality of their passing and if they had a bit more composure in front of goal we could have been battered. Vassell had a couple of 1 on 1's but is so low on confidence he fluffed both (how unfit is big fat Crossley?).

So well done today, hope we turn you over at what will be an empty CoMS a week on weds.

Other bits....Wednesday crowd today was pretty poor in terms of vocal support, thanks to the DJ playing a City tune to the start of the 2nd half, oh and Hillsboro' great ground though it is really feels tired and in need of an update.

Cheers.

Vassell had a couple of 1 on 1's but is so low on confidence he fluffed both (how unfit is big fat Crossley?).

Lol. The poor guy (Crossley) took a bit of a battering today though. :P

So well done today, hope we turn you over at what will be an empty CoMS a week on weds.

I'm really not sure how the rematch will go . If we can play aswell as we did today, I think we could win it, and we've been in good away form too. But today could have been a one off, so we could endd up getting slaughtered by City.

Howcome you think CoMS will be empty?

Other bits....Wednesday crowd today was pretty poor in terms of vocal support, thanks to the DJ playing a City tune to the start of the 2nd half, oh and Hillsboro' great ground though it is really feels tired and in need of an update.

Yeah. The ground really could do with some investment (as could the club itself). It could atleast do with a lick of paint, and I the two end stands could probably do with being completely replaced. If we make it into the premiership, or get taken oveer by the rich chinese guy, hopefully something will be done.

What would be great is if the end stands got replace, andd the corners filled in, but that would leave us with a huge stadium which probably wouldn't get filled very often.

so if Wednesday got promoted, it wouldn't be about staying up as it is for SUFC, but mid table at least as SWFC are bigger than most teams in the Premiership whereas SUFC arent!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Of course you are Rom of course you are.

You lot keep telling yourselves that and it might happen one day :hihi:

Well well well. The ever distant grunter who never goes to a game and doesn't predict anything very well. ( past posts of teams to do well in the bad old championship) CB you should get out more :hihi: rather than sit with 2 week old Green 'uns and little knowledge of English football. Stick to ice hockey and bob sledging old son :D

Well well well my little droogie.

Guess your name comes from what the women call you :hihi: :hihi:

You are right I didn't predict the way the bad old championship would go, but I am not all that up on lower league football I am afraid, they only show PREMIERSHIP football here :D

As for bob sledging, kinda hard when we haven't seen snow this winter :help:

Cheers.

So what you are really saying is

SH*T Ground

No fans :o

:rant: :rant: You must be so proud of the city fan who punched a young 15 year old lass in the face on the Kiosk... this lass was just doing her job and got punched in the face for reporting to a steward that city fans were spitting at her simply because they had run out of pies....:loopy: :loopy: pick on the kids why dont ya??:rant: :rant:

You must be so proud of the city fan who punched a young 15 year old lass in the face on the Kiosk... this lass was just doing her job and got punched in the face for reporting to a steward that city fans were spitting at her simply because they had run out of pies.... pick on the kids why dont ya??

...and this has what to do with me or my thoughts?

I think the whole ground needs looking at though, seriously, I was in the upper tier, thats about 4,000 seats? There are 4 narrow exits, not wide enough for two adults at a time. This is a disgrace, have lessons not been learned? No way should that be given a safety certificate.

A good result for the Owls & they should have won, I listened to match on RS & the Owls dominated just like us but a good goal by McClane.sorry if I spelled his name wrong,Good luck at there place.

Archived