Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

He wasn't the only one watching him on Saturday...

.........and Manchester City boss Stuart Pearce were all in the Loftus Road stands on Saturday to keep on eye on Brunt

:help:

That man's bionic.

He was at the KC watching Hull v Preston at the same time!

Poo smell on here. Think its an animal with the hump. no not canadapillock, think it must be a camel from camel lane.

Mikey10, do you find it physically impossible to post anything other than nonsensical comments with no relevance to the current topic ?

The current topic is about Chris Brunt.

Don't you have any sensible thoughts to offer ?

You may find it hard to believe but you're probably embarrasing the genuine Wednesday supporters. :gag:

Poo ............

This is a suggestion, and not an instruction from a teacher.

If all you want to do on here is be abusive to the fans of other clubs (presumably in the same way as you behave in the South Stand on match days; whilst not appearing to be slightest bit interested in Wednesday; then why don’t you start your own thread.

You could use the same title as the song you sing twenty five times on a matchday; and attract like minded individuals from the other side to “mix” it with; and abuse each other until your hearts are content

Alternatively; go to the bar; get yourself a pint; then sit at the table and join in the discussion with the rest of us on the thread here started by Ally.

You may find it hard to believe but you're probably embarrasing the genuine Wednesday supporters. :gag:

A well made a very truthful point.

Mikey (10), I have yet to see you post anything other than unintelligent childish drivel.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Either contruibute or leave it.

You are never going to be intelligent enough to even begin an argument with the likes of CB, let alone win one. So stop embarrassing yourself, and the rest of us, and either join in the banter properley, contribute to the football related thread, or clear off.

Well said guy's I don't listen to people like mikey10 it's impossible to get a decent football conversation out of him,I brought up the Brunt subject as it was a article from the star & I think Brunt is a class player & I hope the Owls can keep hold of him as next season you never know a play off place may be on the cards.

Well said guy's I don't listen to people like mikey10 it's impossible to get a decent football conversation out of him,I brought up the Brunt subject as it was a article from the star & I think Brunt is a class player & I hope the Owls can keep hold of him as next season you never know a play off place may be on the cards.

Champions tosh13.

Now where did i put my pills.:D

Archived