Advice on a broken "Banjo String".

Guest Mod_Man

Guest Mod_Man

I believe it was a bit of a dodgy entry. Right hole but a poor approach. Didn't want to go into too much detail as you can understand.

I believe it was a bit of a dodgy entry. Right hole but a poor approach. Didn't want to go into too much detail as you can understand.

there was a shw on a couple of years a go on c4 and it showed you all the sexual accidents and the was a part on about broken penises and the where some that looked as if they had been tied in a knot. was good tv but a bit painfull to watch

• 1 month later...

I know someone this has happened to -

Bled a lot, just went into shower, washed it clean. Never went to GP or anything. It's fine now, not re-attached, but healed over. Sometimes has to rummage slighltly during the act as there's nothing to hold the foreskin from folding over - but apart from that it's no different

A friend of mine has torn his Banjo string ( Frenulum ) and is worried if it will ever heal. Because obviously he isn't going to come on here and ask for advice , I thought I would.

Will it heal on its own or will it need medical attention.

Are his banjo playing days over?

so what did your mate end up doin then did he go to the gp or what

Archived