Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

Hi has anyone tried this?:help:

I've just started (4 days into it now)

Finding it difficult at times but sticking with it

I suppose i'm looking for other's experiences/tips etc but guess I'm setting myself up for some stick!!!!!

T'will be worth it!! :hihi:

xXAngenlinaXx

I'm on it now! I'm on day 9. Lost 5.5lbs in the first week. The chicken soup is foul! Avoid the flapjacks, just stick with the other flavours.

The first week is hard as your body adjusts to the programme, now that I'm going through ketosis it's a lot better.

I'm on it now! I'm on day 9. Lost 5.5lbs in the first week. The chicken soup is foul! Avoid the flapjacks, just stick with the other flavours.

The first week is hard as your body adjusts to the programme, now that I'm going through ketosis it's a lot better.

Wow you did well starting it before New year...I had a big blow out on NYE and NYD!

You're doing really well

Are the flapjacks terrible?

Have you tried Vanilla?

Love the soup BTW

I'm on day 5 now and I keep thinking it's getting easier but then i have to do the kid's t aaaaarrrghhh!!! I just try and keep busy

My weigh in is mon/tues

xXAngenlinaXx

I get mine from the chemist on Glossop Road, I think it's called Weldricks, just across the road from the Swim Inn. YOu have to watch a DVD first which they'll rent to you for a fiver (refundable when you start), then go through a medical questionnaire with you, then sell you a week's supply. You return each week to be monitored by the pharmacist, get weighed in a private room, get your BMI calculated and get a few words of motivation.

Archived