Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

I'm on it too!!! been going now for the past month!!! I have lost 2 stone!!!!

for those of you who don't know what it is here is the first hand low down...

Lipotrim (or as we call it Hippotrim) is a TOTAL food replacement drink!! that comes in Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and Chicken soup (stay away from the soup!!) For women you have 3 drinks a day and for men it's 2 But the drinks are bigger. For the first few days your body will use the glycogen that is stored in the liver for energy. During this time you will have carbohydrate whithdraw ( you go really dizzy ALL the time, Was fun to start but didnt much like it after a while) After the liver is empty the body then begins to use the fat stores around your body!! The drinks themselves hold about 450 calories per serving. Your body is now in a process called keytosis. Basically. The programme works like this

You go to the chemist and watch a dvd showing how the programme works. Then you start your diet. £30 per week for women and £40 per week for men. You DONT buy any food, You CANT drink anything except Water, Black tea and Black Coffee. Oh and you MUST drink about 5-7 pints of water per DAY!!! You dont need to excersise. You lose weight just by watching TV. If you want fast results and can see your clothes fall off you in a month then this IS the diet for you. I am so impressed with it. YES you do get cravings for food, Yes you want to go to pizza hut and have a kebab and eat fish and chips. BUT you know that if you did it would all be a waste of effort. You visit the chemist once a week to get weighed and thats it. You dont need to see your doctor either. You dont get hungry due to an appetite supressant

I would reccomend it to anyone wanting to shed alot of weight before summer :thumbsup:

Crikey! Don't think I'll bother with it! I would last about half a day on it I think!

Just on my first day of Lipotrim and I'm really nervous! I've tried the strawberry shake so far (tastes a lot like strawberry slimfast, so not bad) and the peanut flapjack :gag: It is minging!!! Don't think I can eat any more than a third of it!

I've got a couple of stone I really want to lose before Xmas, hope I do it. (I've been steadily putting on the pounds since I met my current partner - why do women do that? Get happy and settled and then start putting on weight, that is!)

I'll let you know how I do

Shell :)

I've got a couple of stone I really want to lose before Xmas, hope I do it. (I've been steadily putting on the pounds since I met my current partner - why do women do that? Get happy and settled and then start putting on weight, that is!)

who does the cooking? this may sound really sexist but women do the cooking and its food the parterner likes. They also tend to eat portions of rougly equal size yet in general women need 2000 calories a day and men 2500.

who does the cooking? this may sound really sexist but women do the cooking and its food the parterner likes. They also tend to eat portions of rougly equal size yet in general women need 2000 calories a day and men 2500.

I do all the cooking, but it's not really the food I cook that's the trouble. My partner's put on about six stone since we've been together too - we've both got a really sweet tooth - chocolate, ice cream, etc. Sometimes, I can actually resist the temptation, which is why I haven't put on quite as much weight as him. I went on a diet a few months ago and lost nearly 2 stone, but unfortunately didn't stick with it! I'm really being sensible now, I'm steering well clear of the calorie-laden foods, even when I've finished taking the Lipotrim. :)

This looks really good for me i cant diet i give so easily whe i see food going to have to look around for this, anyone know of a chemist near Wales Bar that does it i want to get down this week hopefully and have a good chat with them.

Thanks

Think the closest one to you is Weldricks in Brinsworth Lane, Rotherham S60 5BS - I googled it cos I don't know your area very well. Tel: 01709 378320

Good luck if you decide to try it. :)

• 2 months later...

Hmm I could probably do with loosing a few pounds (I'm a size 14 and around 5ft7/8ish) but I honestly couldn't see myself being able to stick to this. I love my food far too much, I love food much more then I hate my body, and that's a lot:D

Good luck to anyone who is trying this, I would love to lose a stone or two, but I'm too busy looking forward to tomorrow night's curry and wine fest!:hihi:

I too would be interested to know if it's actually worked though, just out of interest-and have you managed to keep the weight off?

Just on my first day of Lipotrim and I'm really nervous! I've tried the strawberry shake so far (tastes a lot like strawberry slimfast, so not bad) and the peanut flapjack :gag: It is minging!!! Don't think I can eat any more than a third of it!

Be warned though - once you come off a period of using this substance, there is a very good chance you will pile the weight back on again. There is still no substitute for a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise.

Hey everyone.

I shall be embarking on a weight loss journey from tomorrow. I shall be starting the Cambridge Diet. It is a Very Low Calorie Diet just like the Lipotrim that quite a few people on here have talked about.

I was going to do the Lipotrim as one of my friends has been very successful on it but I just couldn't get the shakes down and the flap jacks...:gag: That's all I can say on those LOL!

The Cambridge Diet works on the same principles as the Lipotrim but tastes a little better and there are more flavours. They also do a ready made version that you can take to work or on the road so that's easier for me because I work in the evenings and I'm at uni through the day. Also the bars are ok tasting (don't get me wrong they're not Lindt, but they're ok LOL) and they're chewy and chocolate covered.

So I start my journey tomorrow and hope to lose all of my excess weight over the next 9 months.

I'm starting at 18st 13 and would like to get down to 10st 7 by September. So if anyone has any hints or tips I'd very much like to hear them. And I'll share mine as I go along the way.

Hope everyone is well

JemmaLouise

New to this LOL! :hihi:

Archived