Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

Day one on lipotrim... just had the vanilla shake, tastes like white chocolate.. :love:

My colleague is sat opposite me eating a bacon egg mushroom & tomato sarny... %$#$%**!!!

hey ho.. here goes.. slimmer me here i come!

Good luck Becci, I wish I had the motivation to do it, but I'm trying the 'eat like a normal person not a pig' diet at the minute

:hihi:

Would love to lose at least 1 stone by june, in time for holiday! fingers crossed I can do it! :)

i need to lose a stone by my birthday in march.. i want a pretty dress & look nice instead of a whale.. and by everyone else responses i should easily manage to lose it in 5 weeks..

then i need to lose a further 3 stone..

I try the eat normal thing but never quite manage it.. thats why i've taken the drastic approach.. give me a kick up the jacksy!!

i need to lose a stone by my birthday in march.. i want a pretty dress & look nice instead of a whale.. and by everyone else responses i should easily manage to lose it in 5 weeks..

then i need to lose a further 3 stone..

I try the eat normal thing but never quite manage it.. thats why i've taken the drastic approach.. give me a kick up the jacksy!!

I know what you mean about having to be drastic, you get enthusiastic for it! Whereas when I eat normally I always think "Oh a bit more won't hurt". Being on a very strict diet doesn't give room for that sort of reasoning:D

I don't think i could manage to be on liptrim for any length of time though, I would really really like to lose some weight, but I just don't have the motivation to stick to something which is apparently so hard to keep to. I love food:mad:

I often feel like a sie fourteen whale next to my size six best friend:roll::(

Good luck!

I know what you mean about having to be drastic, you get enthusiastic for it! Whereas when I eat normally I always think "Oh a bit more won't hurt". Being on a very strict diet doesn't give room for that sort of reasoning:D

I don't think i could manage to be on liptrim for any length of time though, I would really really like to lose some weight, but I just don't have the motivation to stick to something which is apparently so hard to keep to. I love food:mad:

I often feel like a sie fourteen whale next to my size six best friend:roll::(

Good luck!

why not start it up today.. we can be diet buddies ;)

I dont plan on being on the diet for ever.. just about 2 months to shift the majority & then eat sensibly.

why not start it up today.. we can be diet buddies ;)

I dont plan on being on the diet for ever.. just about 2 months to shift the majority & then eat sensibly.

Does it work out very expensive?

I'm a poor student!:hihi: But i suppose I woulldn't be spending money on normal food, so I imagine it evens itself out?

I always said I'd never consider something so drastic, but I am feeling horribly concious about my body at the moment, and really need to do something about it! And this obviously works!

If you desperately need to lose weight I can reccommend lipotrim, but otherwise I think try more exercise. For the 2 whole weeks I did it, I felt like it was controlling my life. I couldnt go to the pub, couldnt drink, couldnt share in anything really! And although I liked the tatse of the shakes at first, after a while I couldnt stomach them all, and would end up feeling more weak and dizzy, despite drinking the reccommended water. Plus be repared for the world and their dog to know! It's hard trying to hide the fact youre having a lumpy shake every meal! :hihi:

If i remember rightly it's £40 a week, which is more than i spend on food. However the week I gave up i sold my sachets on ebay for twice the price! crazy people eh! :hihi:

Good lukc little mermaid if you decide to do it, but from seeing your facebook pics you def dont need to do this diet!

Aww thanks weenireeni, I already told you you don't need to do it either! You are lovely as you are:)

Do you know what's just entirely put me off? Lack of wine:hihi:

And the fact that I genuinely look forward to meal times! They are the highlight of my day. I know I can loose weight if I really want to, after a cack year a coupl of years ago where I comfort ate for England, I made a concious effort and lost qite a lot of weight once I was feeling better. So that tells me that no matter how pants I'm feeling today, I'm ont really that bothered:suspect:

I'm generally happy with myself, just having a cack body issues day today:roll: We al have them don't we:gag:

I get those issues every day.....!

It's weird, my trousers are too big for me at the min (good times) but i still look big in the mirror (bad times!)

I think I need a magic mirror - like in the h&m changing rooms where you look slimmer than you are :hihi:

I enjoy meals too much too, I've started cooking properly and it makes my day exciting, going to buy ingredients, cooking when I get in and best of all eating it! My OH asked what I want for Valentines Day, I've asked for an apron but he doesn't believe me!

I :love: food sooo much! I've found a good way to cut out calories is to look for healthier recipes - sainsburys are greta and tell you calorie, fat etc. e.g tonight I am cooking spicy chorizo risotto, which i thought would be high in calories, but its only 350 per portion! which means i can have a big plate! :hihi:

Anyway, go look in the mirro and be pleased with who you are, im sure there's bigger people who would kill to be as slim as you! :)

Archived