Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

Yeah actually all my jeans are falling down at the minute, and I don't know why cos I've been eating like an actual pig for the past few weeks! I just daren't get on the scales, I haven't dared weight myself since just before Christmas:gag:

Oh God imainge having a mirror that made everyone look like a skinny minnie:hihi::love: No-one would ever feel bad about themselves again:love:

I used to cook properly every night when I was living with my ex, but now I live alone I've totally lost enthusiasm for it. Cooking for one is disheartening:(

I like having huge portions, that's another problem. Some days I will barely eat all day, and then eat the entire contents of my kitchen cupboards in the evening:hihi:

I know I'm being a pain in the ass and there are people who are much bigger then a 14 who would like to be my size- I used to be one of them! I'm going to try appreiciating what I do have I think :thumbsup: Fancy a pizza for tea tonight?:hihi:

I'm 4 weeks into Lipotrim and have lost nearly a stone and a half. Half of that would be water but I know I'm in ketosis and burning fat now. Halfway into the diet I weakened and ate pizza but went straight back onto Hippotrim straight afterwards and after about 3 days got back into ketosis again.

If you feel weak or dizzy then you need more water. You get this mostly in the first week as your body is adjusting to it and you are going through Carb withdrawal.

I'm going to stay on it to April so I can fit into a lovely wedding dress, then it's a case of sensible eating.

This is unbelievable and stupidly dangerous! You go on this diet and do any from of exercise you are seriously putting your health at risk!

If anyone wants to lose weight all you need to do is cut down on the food, and exercise.

Going on this diet will only lose you so much weight, and it won't be that much either. After that it will basically come to a stop.

LOSE WEIGHT BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU EAT AND EXERCISE!!!!

This is unbelievable and stupidly dangerous! You go on this diet and do any from of exercise you are seriously putting your health at risk!

If anyone wants to lose weight all you need to do is cut down on the food, and exercise.

Going on this diet will only lose you so much weight, and it won't be that much either. After that it will basically come to a stop.

LOSE WEIGHT BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU EAT AND EXERCISE!!!!

Give it a rest - this was debated ad nauseum at the beginning of the thread, if you bothered to read it.

If this works for people then let them be. There are lifestyles which are much more unhealthy than doing this for a few months, and as so many people have said it can be really hard to just cut down when you really have a love of food (even eating healthy food you can get fat remember).

Give it a rest - this was debated ad nauseum at the beginning of the thread, if you bothered to read it.

If this works for people then let them be. There are lifestyles which are much more unhealthy than doing this for a few months, and as so many people have said it can be really hard to just cut down when you really have a love of food (even eating healthy food you can get fat remember).

They are cutting down on food to do this diet, so it isn't that hard for them is it. They can eat more, do exercise, and be healthy.

450kcal a day is shocking!

it can be really hard to just cut down when you really have a love of food (even eating healthy food you can get fat remember).

Exactly. Something like this takes away the choice of what to eat, so you are unable to choose something unhealthy/a huge portion of something else. I genuinely love my grub, I always have, and would consider this in the future. If I step on the scales and am a couple of pounds heavier then I want to be then I'm just careful for a week or so, but if I do decide I want to be a size ten rather then my current fourteen then this is something I will definately be looking into.:D

They are cutting down on food to do this diet, so it isn't that hard for them is it. They can eat more, do exercise, and be healthy.

450kcal a day is shocking!

Fine you are clearly a perfect human being, but as someone that really struggles with food, it is easier to stop eating and not have to make the choices about what to eat to start loosing some weight than it is to keep eating and have to make those choices. OK we may be weak willed or whatever. At least we are not judgemental.

For me dieting is like trying to quit smoking or drinking or any other addiction whilst having to have a small amount of that substance everyday. I accept I possibly have an unhealthy relationship with food. I have dieted successfully by calories counting and low fat food and exercise etc, but over time I developed an even unhealthier relationship - obsessing over everything, my life became dominated by food, and the guilt of eating it.

Right now I do slimfast, for the same reasons as some of these people seem to do lipotrim.

I'm sorry we are not as perfect as you but why bring such a negative air to a thread where people were supporting each other to lose weight!

Archived