Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

I'm on it too!!! been going now for the past month!!! I have lost 2 stone!!!!

for those of you who don't know what it is here is the first hand low down...

Lipotrim (or as we call it Hippotrim) is a TOTAL food replacement drink!! that comes in Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and Chicken soup (stay away from the soup!!) For women you have 3 drinks a day and for men it's 2 But the drinks are bigger. For the first few days your body will use the glycogen that is stored in the liver for energy. During this time you will have carbohydrate whithdraw ( you go really dizzy ALL the time, Was fun to start but didnt much like it after a while) After the liver is empty the body then begins to use the fat stores around your body!! The drinks themselves hold about 450 calories per serving. Your body is now in a process called keytosis. Basically. The programme works like this

You go to the chemist and watch a dvd showing how the programme works. Then you start your diet. £30 per week for women and £40 per week for men. You DONT buy any food, You CANT drink anything except Water, Black tea and Black Coffee. Oh and you MUST drink about 5-7 pints of water per DAY!!! You dont need to excersise. You lose weight just by watching TV. If you want fast results and can see your clothes fall off you in a month then this IS the diet for you. I am so impressed with it. YES you do get cravings for food, Yes you want to go to pizza hut and have a kebab and eat fish and chips. BUT you know that if you did it would all be a waste of effort. You visit the chemist once a week to get weighed and thats it. You dont need to see your doctor either. You dont get hungry due to an appetite supressant

I would reccomend it to anyone wanting to shed alot of weight before summer :thumbsup:

That's because you are not getting many carbohydrates, your body is addicted to them, if you don't have them for a few days then your body adjusts and stops feeling dizzy and weak. With Lipotrim I've been having all the vitamins, minerals and magic that I need to keep fit and healthy, I'm just not having all the fat, carbs and sugar that I was having with normal food. I've not eated food since before New Year, don't miss it at all, don't feel hungry anymore, don't feel weak or dizzy....I get on with life as normally as everyone else, as long as I have the three Lipotrims each day and plenty of water I'm fit and healthy and am losing weight.

I've been doing this for almost 4 months now, have lost 4 stone in weight, gone down 3 dress sizes, feel better than I have done in years plus have the support of a pharmacist who I visit each week to be weighed and checked over. If there was a problem with the diet then it wouldn't be approved and supported by Weldricks on Glossop Rd, would it?

They're flavoured power mixed with water and do make a really nice thick tasty shake. If they were disgusting I'd have packed in ages ago. There's a chicken soup as well, but it tastes like vending machine rubbish, so I don't have that.

It took a lot of will power to start and commit to it, but once into the swing its been fairly easy.

Archived