Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

Well done you!!! we have just re-feeded and in the space of a week i have put on nothing and lost nothing. It is all about choosing the right food and sticking to healthy eating. We go away to NYC next week so we are going to treat ourselves. but we are going back onto lipotrim afterwards because we still have a few pounds to lose!!! keep us all informed of your progess as we like to know how other lipotrimmers are doing!! :thumbsup:

wow NYC, totally jealous!!glad the refeeding is going well!i've been getting cravings for carrot sticks and humus..my mind is already seeking healty!ha!just tried the vanilla, again surprisingly it was nice!not feeling hungry at all this morning..hoping it will stay this way.hope you have a fabulous time in NY!!:D

good luck with the lipotrim Kirstin...I'd give it a go but I cant afford the £30 a week it would cost to join the programme and get the shakes n stuff yet. Keep us posted - and well done redrocker n classicrock - such willpower to keep at it for so long - my downfall would surely be the alcohol and chocolate...

Thing is, you'd probably spend £30 on your weekly shopping bill, alcohol, take aways and the like each week anyway, you really don't feel stung by it.

I didn't miss alcohol once! I did have my first alcoholic drink this weekend after coming off the diet. It tasted really strong! Couldn't drink many of them!

We'll be starting back on the diet in a couple of weeks, still more weight to lose.

If anyone fancies starting at the same time as us, for the support, we'll be starting again from 16th April.

i'll still be on it around then so i'll gladly support!on my forth day, found yesterday the hardest sitting between my boyfriend and sister as then ate a gorgeous homecooked dinner..they kept telling me it was nasty though..gotta love the little things really!:)

Having spent over 3 months on the Lipotrim diet, I can totally relate to this. You eventually get to the point where you can watch people eat, cook meals, smell food and it just does not bother you. You desensitise yourself to it.

If you Google 'Lipotrim buddies', you'll find another online support group full of beginners to the diet.

• 2 weeks later...
Having spent over 3 months on the Lipotrim diet, I can totally relate to this. You eventually get to the point where you can watch people eat, cook meals, smell food and it just does not bother you. You desensitise yourself to it.

If you Google 'Lipotrim buddies', you'll find another online support group full of beginners to the diet.

Lipotrim buddies = Thinspiration in a lot of ways.

You know that I have a lot of time for you, to say the very least CR, and we have both been through a hell of a lot in the last few years, with life in general, as mates, but this is not the way to be healthy. You even flippantly alluded to the idea of 'stop/starting' this diet.

You're an intelligent woman CR. Wake up.

I've resisted answering on this thread until now, but just read the two paragraphs you wrote above, and see how detached from reality that is.

Lipotrim buddies = Thinspiration in a lot of ways.

You know that I have a lot of time for you, to say the very least CR, and we have both been through a hell of a lot in the last few years, with life in general, as mates, but this is not the way to be healthy. You even flippantly alluded to the idea of 'stop/starting' this diet.

You're an intelligent woman CR. Wake up.

I've resisted answering on this thread until now, but just read the two paragraphs you wrote above, and see how detached from reality that is.

With all due respect, you really do need to take a look at your own life before you can come anywhere near criticising mine. I've never felt so healthy, alive, happy, fit, slim and content after losing weight on this diet. Can you honestly say the same about yourself? Don't knock it til you've tried it. You're criticising something you know nothing about and have never tried. Yeah you're a mate and a lot has happened over the years, but if you know me then you'll know that I don't do things like this without a lot of careful consideration, research, deliberation, caution and have spoken to others who have been on the diet. I've not flippantly just launched myself into something and feel saddened that you have made unsubstantiated judgements - I thought you were more open minded than this.

I know it sounds strange being desensitised to food, but the shakes you have do fill you up and it is a total food replacement.

I came off the diet three weeks ago, have put on a small amount of weight, because did eat really badly in the States. The week before I went on holiday I ate healthily and didn't put on any weight at all, my body readjusted to food again and was fine. I am restarting Lipotrim again today. I know the diet works for me. I'm not flippant. I don't need to wake up. I get all the nutrients my body needs from the shakes and the programme is supported by a pharmacist - if it was that unhealthy then surely they would not condone it and offer support to people.

Archived