Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

wow this diet sounds really good!

andyou really cant eat any other food?? not even fruit???

what would happen if i did eat - would it mess up the programme?

Nope, you can't eat food. Just the shakes, water, tea or coffee (black).

If you ate food then you'd come out of ketosis and you'd stop losing weight. A few days later you'd start losing again, but it's not really worth messing up the programme.

The diet does sound a bit extreme, and whether it's harmful or not, don't most people put weight back on after a diet? Remember that you'll lose muscle too and with less muscle to burn calories, if you ever put weight on a again, it'll be even harder to lose.

It's exercise for me I'm afraid, best way to lose weight, you naturally start to gravitate to healthier foods, get a toned body (not just a thin one) and reduces stress.

I do know that it is hard to try and keep it up, but you have to keep trying to exercise regularly and make it stick. No one enjoys their first cigarette and this exactly the same.

Just be careful not to over do it at first, going from a beginner to using the gym everyday is neither physically or mentally sustainable.

With all due respect, you really do need to take a look at your own life before you can come anywhere near criticising mine. I've never felt so healthy, alive, happy, fit, slim and content after losing weight on this diet. Can you honestly say the same about yourself? Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Who's criticising your life? I'm far from convinced by this diet, but that is but one facet of your very colourful existence.

You're criticising something you know nothing about and have never tried.

How do you know I know nothing about it? Who's making unsubstantiated claims?

Yeah you're a mate and a lot has happened over the years, but if you know me then you'll know that I don't do things like this without a lot of careful consideration, research, deliberation, caution and have spoken to others who have been on the diet. I've not flippantly just launched myself into something and feel saddened that you have made unsubstantiated judgements - I thought you were more open minded than this.

What the hell are you on about? This post is flippancy, in my opinion. I've said nothing which is unsubstantiated at all. You may have desensitised from food, but you're being a touch over sensitive here.

I know it sounds strange being desensitised to food, but the shakes you have do fill you up and it is a total food replacement.

I came off the diet three weeks ago, have put on a small amount of weight, because did eat really badly in the States. The week before I went on holiday I ate healthily and didn't put on any weight at all, my body readjusted to food again and was fine. I am restarting Lipotrim again today. I know the diet works for me. I'm not flippant. I don't need to wake up. I get all the nutrients my body needs from the shakes and the programme is supported by a pharmacist - if it was that unhealthy then surely they would not condone it and offer support to people.

No doubt, and Willy Wonka's three-course meal sweet will become reality too. This is endorsed by many professionals, there's no doubt, and it does appear to be an effective short term cure. After the cure, however, try the prevention.

<fx: mutters to himself "Physician, heal thyself" ;) >

sounds pretty interesting. I'm sure there are some health concearns with this sort of diet, but it is a quick fix - and we all like those!

couple of questions:

how much did you guys weigh before starting?

how much have you lost in how much time?

can you still excersise? i.e. play football?

:thumbsup: I started Lipotrim at 16.3 stone. I lost 2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks. Yes I still exercised during this time. You are advised not to do anything to energetic in the frist week. But my advise is before doing anything sporty drink enough water so you feel like you are going to burst. You will need it. I was able to do all the things I did before. Apart from eat that is!!! you will find that within the first month you will lose alot and after that it does slow down a little. The key to this diet is drink as much water as you can each day. this helps shift the pounds. if you go on it good luck :D

:thumbsup: I started Lipotrim at 16.3 stone. I lost 2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks. Yes I still exercised during this time. You are advised not to do anything to energetic in the frist week. But my advise is before doing anything sporty drink enough water so you feel like you are going to burst. You will need it. I was able to do all the things I did before. Apart from eat that is!!! you will find that within the first month you will lose alot and after that it does slow down a little. The key to this diet is drink as much water as you can each day. this helps shift the pounds. if you go on it good luck :D

sounds interesting.

nice quick fix for the summer. :hihi:

so how have your measurements changed? i.e. Waist size etc.

To start with I dont see this as a quick fix....I see it as a long term solution. I have been trying to shift the weight for a long time. Anyway. I started the diet being a 38/40" waist and about a XL in most T Shirts I refused to go any bigger than that. I am now a 34" waist and they are loose on me. On top I now buy Large tops and shirts that now fit very well. I feel alot better in myself knowing I have a wider range of clothing to choose from, rather than just FAT clothes. I am back on lipotrim now for the final push of a stone and half and then I will be down to my target weight. No longer Obese and Happier.(Although I am Happy about the rest of my life)

If You want to try Lipotrim and need some support then I am around on here alot. Just go for it. I did and I wont look back and unlike some people have suggested I wont put the weight back on either. Even during a 3 week break I have only put on 3 pounds. (and that includes stuffing my face in New York):D :D

To start with I dont see this as a quick fix....I see it as a long term solution. I have been trying to shift the weight for a long time. Anyway. I started the diet being a 38/40" waist and about a XL in most T Shirts I refused to go any bigger than that. I am now a 34" waist and they are loose on me. On top I now buy Large tops and shirts that now fit very well. I feel alot better in myself knowing I have a wider range of clothing to choose from, rather than just FAT clothes. I am back on lipotrim now for the final push of a stone and half and then I will be down to my target weight. No longer Obese and Happier.(Although I am Happy about the rest of my life)

If You want to try Lipotrim and need some support then I am around on here alot. Just go for it. I did and I wont look back and unlike some people have suggested I wont put the weight back on either. Even during a 3 week break I have only put on 3 pounds. (and that includes stuffing my face in New York):D :D

You said you won't put it back on, yet you gained three pounds over easter. I'm really not having a go but you should really supplement the diet with some exercise.

Archived