Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

Try the strawberry as well. That tastes like nesquick too!!! its quite sweet. As for results. You will see them when you go for your first weigh in. I lost 10 pounds in the first week. But remember this is mostly glyclogen from your liver. You will have only lost about 3-4 pounds in fat. After that it will be around 5-7 pounds a week. Look forward to when you go into keytosis it might be tomorrow or saturday. My advice....Drink a swimming pools worth of water and dont strain yourself doing much. You willl understand why!! It gets easier. just remember to drink lots of water. but the nice ladies at weldricks have told you this. I go back onto "Hippotrim" on Wednesday to finish getting the weight off. So it will be me moaning on here about being hungry and the chicken soup being far from chicken!!!! :hihi::gag::hihi:

Thanks, will try strawberry!

Is ketosis that bad? it just said on the dvd i might feel tired - will i feel really bad?

I can't wait until it's noticeable that I've lost weight! :)

Have your tastebuds conditioned, like the dvd says? I can't see me suddenly not wanting burgers when i come off the diet! that's all that's keeping me going at the minute!!! :hihi:

Once you get passed the carbo withdrawl you will be fine. Thats the biggest hurdle. You will become a big fan of e bay. You will find that clothes will only fit you for about 2-3 weeks and then they will be too big for you. Yes our tastebuds did change. STICK to the re-feeding programme when you finally come off the diet. The only advice I can give you is eat plenty of veg, salad, chicken and fish. If you want to treat yourself then do. BUT only once a month. Because you have re programmed yourself you will find that strong flavours can be off putting rather than enjoyable. My advice is once you are down to your goal. Eat well but dont go back to what you were. Oh and when you start to re feed go and buy a bottle of pepsi max!! It is an amazing experiance!!!!!!!!!

this sounds interesting as i am really unhappy about my weight. im not obese but deffinatly overweight. sick of trying on nice clothes and feeling disgusting in them! do you have to be over a certain weight to join, and how much does the whole thing cost per week? joining anf shakes ect?

This diet is exactly the same as the cambridge and lighterlife diet what has been around for years!

I tried the cambridge and struggled to mix the powder! For instance I had a strawberry milkshake and the particles juse wouldnt mix!

well today's my second day and so far I feel fine. I've been on my feet all day at work. Will let you know how I feel as the days go on though!

I work with food all day long, so there's temptation everywhere :(

fandl, I'm not 'obese' either but I'd like to lose weight - I'm about 3 stone overweight but a size 14/16 so not huge!

I just can't stick to normal diets! :(

well today's my second day and so far I feel fine. I've been on my feet all day at work. Will let you know how I feel as the days go on though!

I work with food all day long, so there's temptation everywhere :(

fandl, I'm not 'obese' either but I'd like to lose weight - I'm about 3 stone overweight but a size 14/16 so not huge!

I just can't stick to normal diets! :(

just wandered how you were getting on a week or so into going on lipotrim?

Today is day 5 and I feel ok -I feel a bit tired sometimes but if I have a glass of water I feel fine.

I havent felt hungry either but have been quite depressed when at a supermarket and there's lots of nice foods to tempt me!

I keep weighing myself each day - i know i shouldnt and it is working :) looking forward to my weigh in.

there's a forum for people on lipotrim - http://www.lipotrimusers.com and that has FAQs and people chatting about their experiences, maybe you should have a look to see if it;s the diet for you?

:)

Archived