Has anyone tried Lipotrim?

I have to admit, I don't know anything about this diet. But it sounds like Atkins in some respects (no carbs and going into ketosis). Atkins was sucessful for me in some respects - like CR said, you begin getting into a state where you are never hungry - instead of being a slave to carbs. This is the most important thing I've learned, and I learned it through Atkins - just how addictive carbs are. My digestive system never felt better.

However, although I didn't feel tired or sluggish generally, I felt my muscles were wasting in my arms a bit. Whenever I tried to dry my hair with the hairdryer, I had a job on to hold the thing! That worried me a bit. And the weight didn't continue to come off.

Anyway. Sorry for hijacking the thread with an unrelated diet! I think the main point that I was going to come back to is that this thread PROVES that everyone is different, and what works for one person won't work for another. Some people need harsh discipline, others need a bit more leeway. I don't think that this system would work in the long-term for me, but then again, none of them do! I guess I just enjoy my food too much to do the right thing!

To those doing this diet, good luck for continued success. :)

me and me mum are on xenical which you get off the doctors they are really good if you want to loose weight so far me mum has lost 4 dress sizes in a matter of months she has been on hers since feb which is really good, you just have to cut your intake of fat down so ur basically eatin low fat food but nothing that is high in fat like pastry and fried food it will give very bad reactions cos the pills break your fat down, iv done a week so far and i can start to feel a bit of a change id suggest these if anyone wants to loose weight there a lot cheaper than the ones over the counter

• 2 weeks later...

I did the lipotrim for one week, and lost 10lbs! I came off it the week after - still got 2 stone to lose but it was really depressing me not being able to eat anything. However it gave me the kick start and since then i've had a week of eating healthy - lots of fruit and veg with balanced evening meal and ive lost another 4lbs.

I personally couldnt stick to the Lipotrim - it tasted ok but was very boring!

i'm very intrigued by this system, after many years of yo-yo dieting, i have often said i wish i couldn't eat!!!! but i have a few questions-

1. is it just available at this one chemsts? i don't live anywhere near crookes?

2. do you get the same side-affects as atkins- tired, bad breathe, put more back on as soon as you eat carbs etc??

3. do you have to be on the plan to buy the shakes? no do-it-yourself?

4. Do you have to have high bmi? i have already lost 11/2 stone through usual starvation methods so probably wouldnt be classed as fat but i still WANT to loose more.

5. couldn't you just do the same with slimfast?? have 3 slimfasts a day?

6. can you do this plan if your on any medication?

7. can you take this with slimming pills?? (ive found one that is preventing hunger pangs)

thanks, any feedback appreciated as im still not eating much but i don't seem to be loosing more than a pound an half a week!!

i'm very intrigued by this system, after many years of yo-yo dieting, i have often said i wish i couldn't eat!!!! but i have a few questions-

1. is it just available at this one chemsts? i don't live anywhere near crookes?

2. do you get the same side-affects as atkins- tired, bad breathe, put more back on as soon as you eat carbs etc??

3. do you have to be on the plan to buy the shakes? no do-it-yourself?

4. Do you have to have high bmi? i have already lost 11/2 stone through usual starvation methods so probably wouldnt be classed as fat but i still WANT to loose more.

5. couldn't you just do the same with slimfast?? have 3 slimfasts a day?

6. can you do this plan if your on any medication?

7. can you take this with slimming pills?? (ive found one that is preventing hunger pangs)

thanks, any feedback appreciated as im still not eating much but i don't seem to be loosing more than a pound an half a week!!

starving yourself is not healthy, you dont loose wieght because your body stores the all the fat your trying to loose.

i know that im not stupid. but when you have tried every diet and the only thing that works is 600-700 cals a day, you do what works.i don't have time to excercise. i'd rather be thin than healthy anyway!

eta i think that thousands of africans would disagree with the old "starving doesn't make you loose weight"

i didnt mean to sound patronising it was just when you said that youre not loosing much wieght i thought it could be because of not eating enough. dont get me wrong im always battleing with my wieght and its a tough thing. i hope what ever you do works for you. if you find anything that works let me know!!!

yeh sorry fandl, its just the only thing that works for me, i eat any more i just stay the same!!! its such a hard thing and everyone finds different ways. we all want the quick fix but its being disciplined afterwards thats the battle isnt it?? same goes if you find a wondercure!!!!!:)

Archived