Free Bottle of Wine for Every Table at Seasons!

voodoodanny

It's 2007, a brand new year and to mark it we're making a few changes at Seasons... New faces, new menus, new prices!

We'll still be offering our usual high standard of modern British cooking but our mission is now to give more people a chance to sample what we do. For this reason we've dropped our prices a little and introduced a number of 'earlybird' offers, making Seasons a much more affordable dining experience than ever before.

Also this month we are giving away a free bottle of wine with every table booked Tuesday to Friday (while stocks last). Look out too for new, special dishes inspired by this great city of Sheffield; like Castle Market Fish Kebabs and Sheffield Special Meat and 'Tater Pie with Henderson's Gravy.

Call 0114 250 8436 to book

Happy New Year

Danny - Soux Chef/Maitre d'/"Manager" (and pot washer when you've all gone home)

well Danny,

will definately call in for some nosh,meat and tater pie with hendersons relish gravy sounds tremendous,looking forward to some good sheffield grub when I get home next week,fish cake and chips ,roast sunday dinner with big yorkshire pud to start,to name just a couple.Not always good for the waist line but good for the soul.

Can you post where Seasons is located.

well Danny,

will definately call in for some nosh,meat and tater pie with hendersons relish gravy sounds tremendous,looking forward to some good sheffield grub when I get home next week,fish cake and chips ,roast sunday dinner with big yorkshire pud to start,to name just a couple.Not always good for the waist line but good for the soul.

Can you post where Seasons is located.

Most certainly can, Pat. We're at 238 Abbeydale Road; just a couple of minutes walk from the top end of London Road.

Hope to see you soon.

We'll be dining there on the 27th and am looking forward to it especially with the free bottle of wine!

Any other discounts for forum members (especially mods, hem hem)?

Give me the special 'forum handshake' on entry and i'll see you're looked after :hihi:

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's the night and my 'special' handshake is all ready. I notice you've added something about Tues-Fri since you made your original offer but I assume that doesn't count as it it's post posting.

Tonight's the night and my 'special' handshake is all ready.

Not very suitable talk for a family friendly forum. :o

Anyway, the in-laws are in town next week and I was wondering if there was anything to prevent me booking a table for myself (with free bottle of wine) and one for the missus and in-laws as this would be preferable for a variety of reasons?

Archived