Memory Foam Mattresses - any recommendations

I would seriously recomend a website thats only been up for about a year, i was recomended it, and so far i have now brought 3 from there, 1 for my mum and dad, one for me and my wife, and one for my brother.

They offer very competative prices, and free delivery within 48 hours of payment.

the one i got was a massive 10 inches thick with, a free cover, and a big 10 year guarantee.

My mum and dad suffered many years with massive back problems and within about 4 days of using this mattress, they are now sleeping with no discomfort.

So i would highly recomend cozy-sleep. co. uk

-Mark B

• 2 months later...

Shop Around

lie on the mattress ( many people only sit on a mattress when buying )

memory foam is either loved or hated it does have a unique feel with its slow response however often people prefer a standard soft foam top to the mattress

dont let people say it will cure bad backs , it may help , it may not , it may make things worse dependent on the person. Memory foam is used on many medical mattresses and many sellers use this to say it will cure bad backs etc dont believe the hype

The actual reason it is used on medical mattresses is because it has good pressure relief and therefore aids circulation , this helps prevent pressure sores on patients. nothing to do with bad backs. as we are the largest supplier of pressure reducing foam mattresses to the healthcare industry in the UK we do have some knowledge of this

• 3 years later...
I got my new mattress from there, pocket sprung topped with memory foam £275, worth every penny.

I compare it with just like being back in the womb, it's that good.

You remember what thats like??:confused:

Nobody has mentioned how hot it makes you when you're asleep! I've got to say, brilliant to sleep on, so comfortable. But boy is it HOT...and I mean hot!.....You have to go waaay down on the tog value of your quilt.....But yes I would recommend!

Archived