Saturday afternoon, sat at work, wish I was at the Lane.

We were robbed or the ref was biased, whats happened to those little classics today.Never have so many positives in defeat been posted on hear today by utd fans.Its the biggest straw clutching exercise iv ever seen.For those who havnt been put the radio on and listen to the PAYING fans.

Yeah, sounds just like when Rab C Nesbitt was sacked by Allen, fickle or what :hihi:

I am at work Jim and PMSL at how many of our little pink friends from S6 were hanging around the house waiting for the Blades result :help:

If we had won I wonder how many would have shown their snouts :gag:

chin up CB remember "Premership were avin a laugh" :D

you tryin to tell me your not waiting for the results tomorrow.....?

I am at work Jim and PMSL at how many of our little pink friends from S6 were hanging around the house waiting for the Blades result :help:

If we had won I wonder how many would have shown their snouts :gag:

Wasnt going to happen tho CD was it.According to your lot they didnt want to win.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Wasnt going to happen tho CD was it.According to your lot they didnt want to win.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Actually saw the team on soccernet and wondered what Sir Neil was playing at.

Didn't think we would lose 0-3 though :help:

Keep the abuse coming though my little pink friends, us Blades deserve it after mullering you on this forum over the Wrexham and Colchester performances your team put in :thumbsup:

Archived