Can anyone help with family tree??

pauly1664

Unless you have the luck to find a relation or someone who has already researched these families, specific questions generally work better. Can you give us some names and dates?

Hugh

ive got lots of names.im on genes reunited.im trying to find horace drake born 1906 in sheffield.i only found out about him just b4 xmas it came as a shock to my dad because he didnt know he exsited.so when we thought we wernt related to any drakes in sheffield other than our family.turns out we were wrong.there is a guy on genes who is lookin for the same horace i am.ive emailed him but his membership must have lapsed..so i thought there could be some one on here that could help

hi thanx for the reply.do you know his fathers name at all?

Sorry Pauly, never knew his fathers name, it was always mister Drake.

But he lived at about No 20 Studley Rd, you could perhaps find out who was living at that address at that time through Genes.

Hi Paul

Good to see you are still researching :)

Have you found anything interesting since we last spoke?

Janet

http://www.researchingrelatives.co.uk

hi janet hows phil.i came to a bit of a standstill have found someone .on ancestory davespencer32..he was lookin 4 arthur 1883...am waitin 4 him to reply .i drawn blank on horace though....an the margaret skelton thing is still buging me.dont think i will ever find out who that was..if your feeling charitable find if horace got maried for me lol

There was Mrs. Ada Drake, Havercroft House 459 Main Road Darnall 1925

retep - how do you do this??

I "googled" Kelly's street directories, but couldn't find anything more recent than 1910.

If I were to pm you an address, would you be willing to look it up for me?

(or tell me how do do it?) (1948 / 9)

Thanks in anticipation!!

J.

Archived