Crookes/Crookesmoor/Broomhill female student wanted as a weight watchers/sport buddy

Hiya,

Yes... it's that time of year where we all flock to the slimming clubs... great...

I'm an overweight (by about 4 stone) nearly 22 year old, and I'm looking for a student or recent grad-student of a similar age to motivate me to go to a slimming class/sport stuff thing.

This would be a serious committment - we're talking every week to a class, and about 1-2 times a week going swimming, or if you like, coming to a karate class which is great fun, with me, and maybe something like mild aerobics or similar. This would be done at Ponds Forge or somewhere convenient for us both.

If you're as serious as I am about this, please PM, and we can chat over MSN about it.

I've been putting this off now for about 8 months, and I think the time is right to get on with it.

You must be looking to lose at least 3-5 stone as you'll need to be roughly in the same position as me.

Hi Nuttygirl

I have just moved to Sheffield and am going to join a dance class starting next wednesday 17th January, 2 other girls are coming with me - you are very welcome to come if you want - it's a great way to have fun and meet new people and lose weight all at the same time!

I am also 22 have just graduated uni and moved to sheff to live with the boyfriend! Not wanting to lose 3-5 stone but am looking to keep fit and have fun at the same time!

I live in Netheredge but the classes are in the City Centre

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm not overweight by 3-5 stone but I'm very determined to lose the last stone in weight that has been plaguing me through university. I'm looking to take up new pasttimes to keep me fit including karate although I do like to keep as much exercise free as I can. That way, I know I'll stick to it for life. I've been looking for a training partner for a while and I'm a firm believer that you have to start somewhere. I'm willing to adjust my routine to yours because I'm only just starting out too. What kind of program were you hoping to follow?

Regards,

Nicky

• 2 weeks later...

Archived