1. 1. What age is too old for clubbing?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • You are never too old
    • When you marry
    • When you have kids
    • As long as you have your own teeth

Never too old!

Although I do think that its inappropriate to go out clubbing & take lots of drugs when you have children. (famous examples: Kate Moss, Kerry Katona) I've been out before & someone has been chatting away to me at 4am (clearly off their t*ts - and not on alchohol!) and been going on about how their son is at home & how much they love them... well Im sorry but I think, its your right to abuse your body and health etc as much as you want to but when you have children that depend on you then they should be your priority.

Never too old!

Although I do think that its inappropriate to go out clubbing & take lots of drugs when you have children.

its inappropriate to go clubbing and drink lots.

we have a child and go clubbing. but only when we know hes going to be at his grandma's next day. its really unfair to go out and get leathered then try to deal with a child next day

I've been out before & someone has been chatting away to me at 4am (clearly off their t*ts - and not on alchohol!) and been going on about how their son is at home & how much they love them...

Would it be ok for their family if they were p*ssed at 4am?

Archived