141 members have voted

1. 1. What age is too old for clubbing?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • You are never too old
    • When you marry
    • When you have kids
    • As long as you have your own teeth

Would it be ok for their family if they were p*ssed at 4am?

Good point. I am in no position to condemn anyone for anything - I don't have kids so can't put myself in that position, but I think discodown put it well...

its inappropriate to go clubbing and drink lots.

we have a child and go clubbing. but only when we know hes going to be at his grandma's next day. its really unfair to go out and get leathered then try to deal with a child next day

I would say that when I decide to have kids, If I wanted to go out and let my hair down that would be fine so long as provisions had been made for someone else to look after the kids (during and after - it wouldn't be fair to be alll grumpy with a hangover the next day!)

But drugs are a bit different (being illegal an all ;) ) cos even if you've got someone else looking after ur kids for a weekend, you are still breaking the law & there is always the possibility you could get caught etc...

never to old.. keep it up till u dont want to go anymore....

it'll always be with you.. and when you do fell to old.. just go to ibiza and it'll make you feel young again..

ROLL ON SAPCE it cant wait. tick tock tick tock.... going end of June, 16 of us getting a villa and taking decks with us!!!! I CANT WAIT

Guest alyssa

I think it depends on why you are going clubbing. If you are going primarily for the music and to see your group of friends then any age is fine, if you are going to meet younger women/men then it's not such a good look... Go to a bar instead.

Hmmm.....

I am in the situation where I would love to go clubbing but Im stuck in a quiet town in Beds where the taxi fare to Bedford is crazy prices.

All my friends are scattered about in the UK and don't want to go clubbing as they are "too old at 30." My boyfriend is 26 and isnt really the clubbing type, though he would go for me I think (which isnt fair). I always get mistaken for early twenties (got asked for ID in a shop last week) so Im still young at heart. I was clubbing waving my hands in the air in '93.....

I reckon that there is no age limit, some of the bars are full of kids-yeah. Decent places are ones that welcome all ages, no kick offs either. (I hate that)I remember this bloke of about 75 in this social club in Liverpool dancing to 'You don't even know me' by Armand Van Helden, he knew all the moves/words and it caused a few jaws to drop

Party on!

I voted for the teeth option as if you've had them knocked out whilst clubbing, you probably shouldn't go anymore for your own health and safety. You'll be too busy sucking chocolate off brazil nuts anyway.

I always do the headcount for people older than me. If I see five people I relax. :) If I don't I just relish being the oldest swinger in town! :D

Banus - you'll always find someone older than you. (This is not a recommendation BTW)

Monday nights out - there will always be someone younger than you.

Archived