141 members have voted

1. 1. What age is too old for clubbing?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • You are never too old
    • When you marry
    • When you have kids
    • As long as you have your own teeth

you're never too old...but i reckon if you're past 34 and you are down there every friday saturday still makin shapes...hmmm not good.

Ooooh I'd better get my clubbing done now while I'm still 33 then :hihi:

Do I get special dispensation to carry on longer since I keep getting asked for ID????

nice one pipine! its good to get id'd isn't it? Esp when there is a big queue behind and you can see them looking confused. I do that thing in the club to see how many older people there was, u feel crap as the oldest swinger.

Even worse, my boyf gets asked if he is on work exp or school, its well funny!:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I got fed up by the time I was 19, still go up town and stop out till about 11.30 - 12.

BUT what I don't get, all these single blokes hanging around in large groups, they never pull. Why do they go to clubs? they look bored silly. I'm not talking about blokes who are in long term relationships, or married guy (desperate to get away from the mrs)

NO the singletons? why? whats the point? the blokes... groups of girls look like they are having a great time, so whats wrong with the guys?

And why do you women flirt round us married blokes, we go out to get away from the women, and you keep leading us into tempation (tempting)...... why not flirt with lads who want to be flirted with?

Archived