141 members have voted

1. 1. What age is too old for clubbing?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • You are never too old
    • When you marry
    • When you have kids
    • As long as you have your own teeth

LOL - I was just going to add, better tell Derrick May that he can't come in when he arrives at Plug in a few weeks' time. He's nearly 40 after all.

Then come and tell us what he said eh?

you're never too old to go out clubbing, so long as you still enjoy it why should you feel the need to stop?

It seems that the majority of those who have so far voted in this poll agree with silversister.

I'm 58 and went clubbing at least half a dozen times last year, including to our very own Fuel nightclub; and on several occasions I drove to Manchester and back in a night to go clubbing. Gay clubs are very welcoming though, and you always feel young at heart! :thumbsup:

It seems that the majority of those who have so far voted in this poll agree with silversister.

I'm 58 and went clubbing at least half a dozen times last year, including to our very own Fuel nightclub; and on several occasions I drove to Manchester and back in a night to go clubbing. Gay clubs are very welcoming though, and you always feel young at heart! :thumbsup:

good work fella!

then again if the council encouraged a better nightife scene you wouldn't have to drive to manchester!!;):D;):D

You're too old when you have to ask that question!

It was said in jest I'm sure, but actually, there's a lot of truth in this answer! It depends on you, and it depends on where you're going.

Damon got it right when he said that it's the recovery time that's the problem when you get older. I'm 35 and don't feel too old when i'm out but I do for the next day or so. Having said that, if I lived somewhere like Sheffield and didn't have to travel i'd go clubbing much more often. At the moment i'm down to Creamfields every year and one or two other nights if i'm lucky!!

Archived