141 members have voted

1. 1. What age is too old for clubbing?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • You are never too old
    • When you marry
    • When you have kids
    • As long as you have your own teeth

I'd say 30 but that's because I'm a young whippersnapper I suppose. It oes depend on the person and the club I suppose as I think the sleazy 40-50? year old I saw in embrace last time I went was a bit much and made my skin crawl a bit. But we all know falres is packed with oldies anyway so go there :P

Oh dear! I really am going to have to hang up my dancing shoes... post before says 21 is too old! I still like dancing, sometimes to stuff before my time! (Hot pants) sometimes to Britpop and indie... (getting rarer) I went to Mod for it@Nylon the other week and absolutely loved it.

I do perhaps go to too much electro these days - whilst i like it, for a whole night it wouldn't be my personal choice but friends seem to like it!

I'm not going as much as i used to the leadmill or DQ or other haunts like Casbah or Corp but i still like going and probably go out dancing twice a month at least still. Still to try Transmission and i'm sure i'll like it...

Helps when a lot of your friends are in their twenties and you can just blend in looking "old" for your age :hihi:

I'd say 30 but that's because I'm a young whippersnapper I suppose. It oes depend on the person and the club I suppose as I think the sleazy 40-50? year old I saw in embrace last time I went was a bit much and made my skin crawl a bit. But we all know falres is packed with oldies anyway so go there :P

In what way was he/she sleazy? Selling drugs?

Oh dear! I really am going to have to hang up my dancing shoes... post before says 21 is too old! I still like dancing, sometimes to stuff before my time! (Hot pants) sometimes to Britpop and indie... (getting rarer) I went to Mod for it@Nylon the other week and absolutely loved it.

I do perhaps go to too much electro these days - whilst i like it, for a whole night it wouldn't be my personal choice but friends seem to like it!

I'm not going as much as i used to the leadmill or DQ or other haunts like Casbah or Corp but i still like going and probably go out dancing twice a month at least still. Still to try Transmission and i'm sure i'll like it...

Helps when a lot of your friends are in their twenties and you can just blend in looking "old" for your age :hihi:

Don't care what any body else thinks, go for it! I'd say 30 in general but it depends on your personality, company, where you go and on what nights.

Archived