Hillsborough Hotel - bargainous meals in January - now extended!

Meaks

Well it isn't changing 'til tomorrow 'cos of bank holiday, so you may have caught the gammon and peaches after all!

Chicken & mushroom pie tomorrow I'm told...

yes caught the gammon and peaches,very very good well done to the chef wifey had the big mushroom burger which was excellent, again well done that man, the beer i had was brewed in stavely not bad nine out of ten for the beer (i'm still searching for that perfect pint, hence the nine)

very busy last night good chat and good company, very friendly hotel.

We have been in a few times as it is very near to work:D The meals were great 2 for £6. Last time we went in it was 2 for £8. Liked it better before :( But they do sell Erdinger Mmmmmm!!!

yes caught the gammon and peaches,very very good well done to the chef wifey had the big mushroom burger which was excellent, again well done that man, the beer i had was brewed in stavely not bad nine out of ten for the beer (i'm still searching for that perfect pint, hence the nine)

very busy last night good chat and good company, very friendly hotel.

I nearly had the gammon and peaches on Tuesday, instead had the pie and chips and a few lagers. Might brave the gammon and peaches one Tuesday.

• 2 months later...

Archived