The shooting at stafford arms,burngreave

pavlo1969

yeah i believe the guy that got shot outside pinkies was the older brother of a kid that was in the year maybe 2 under ours at beaver hill

edit:- think they lived on tithe barn

They lived at the bottom of Tithe Barn, I used to knock around with them when I was a kid.

Funnily enough, I moved from Beaver Hill to High Storrs and used to knock around with a kid called Sid who got beaten to death at Pinkies.

Down the side road from pinkies was a club called the hideaway (the old bookmakers) I have a distant relative, her husband had his throat cut in the club, he managed to run to the top of the road. Thing is he lost all his blood so you can imagine the wound he had, so he only lived for a few minutes. I used to spend some time in that area working, and i have seen some nasty weapons being carried, that was in the 80/90s so i dont know if things have changed.

yeah i believe the guy that got shot outside pinkies was the older brother of a kid that was in the year maybe 2 under ours at beaver hill

edit:- think they lived on tithe barn?

pat blake.was the guy who got shot.dwight younger brother,sylvester older then sisters yvone and beverly.von in my year an bev in my bros yr.....im 41 my bro36

Archived