Best local Dj's

Ronsize

Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the best local Dj's in the last 5 - 10 years.

My personal favourites were Matt Hardwick when he played at Republic on a mon night although he has unfortunately gone into trance. I'd love to hear that guy play a funky house set.

Also, Craig Watt (a good entertainer but his sets are a bit predictable), Paul Cox, Dan Metcalfe were pretty good as well. Has anyone heard Sharon O'Love at Rise? She's quite good but watch out for the masses of Lezzers that follow her about, some of them are a bit scarry!

From a cheese point of view i don't think you can beat Disco Dean at hot pants and ex leadmill wed night.

Any Thoughts?

What are you looking for in terms of a DJ? Perfect mixing? Computers can mix music better than Republic DJs. Are you looking for DJs who can interact with the crowd?

I'll nominate Mad Sass from the Classic Rock Bar....been DJing for years around Sheffield.

Originally posted by Classic Rock

What are you looking for in terms of a DJ? Perfect mixing? Computers can mix music better than Republic DJs. Are you looking for DJs who can interact with the crowd?

I'll nominate Mad Sass from the Classic Rock Bar....been DJing for years around Sheffield.

Yep, used to see him every Monday night in the Sportsman.

Archived