Irish place-London Road?

Star24*

I can recommend Bohans as well. I've had some fantastic food off them. I hope they'll be around for a long time to come.

I would like it even more if it was a bit bigger and had a seated area. Still, you can't win them all I suppose.

• 7 months later...

Due to popular demand, from Tuesday 2nd October we will now be open until 6.30pm so you can pop in and have you favourite pies for tea!

New opening times are now:

Tuesday to Friday - 9.00am until 6.30pm

Saturday - 9.00am until 3.00pm

Watch out for our monthly Monday night bistro evening's starting in November! Chef Paul is cooking up a storm.

Love from Us at Bohan's Irish Kitchen

• 8 months later...
We source a lot of our products from Ireland (and make a lot of our stuff in the kitchen) and take our inspiration from good old fashioned Irish homecooking. Many of the recipes we use have been handed down by the Bohan family and include soda bread, homemade corned beef and colcannon.

Our specials include (so what is Irish food?) beef and Guinness pies, calconnon topped pies, bacon, cabbage and split pea broth, boxty, scallops and or course Irish stew! to name but a few.

Yeah, but do you do a Statoil Jumbo Breakfast Roll?

Archived