Seasons Abbeydale Road

samstar999

Voodoodanny,

We enjoyed our forum meet at your place very much. The home cooked food was lovely - a real credit to it's creators - and I shall genuinely miss those desserts.

Good luck to both you and your Dad, I wish you both success in whatever you do in the future.

Stagey x

Maybe you should have trained to teach psychology at FE level before moving into catering ; it may have helped

Tarquin, how about not getting personal?

Voodoodanny is both a great cook and a great host.

If you've got anything to say about the restaurant of a constructive nature, then please say it. If not then maybe you should move on.

Maybe you should have trained to teach psychology at FE level before moving into catering ; it may have helped

Hahaha, oh my, that's brilliant! I wish I was you.

Tarquin, seriously, where do you get off?

Why do you feel the need to sit there behind your computer and spit out snidey, sarcastic little comments to a fellow Sheffielder whose only agenda was to run a restaurant for the benefit of the good people of this city and to make an honest living doing it? Is that your idea of a good time?

I posted on this thread today to say farewell and thanks and you took it as an invitation to have a dig! What kind of deplorable, hate-fuelled individual are you? (and that's ME getting personal now, isn't it?)

Troll on, matey, you can't take anything away from me. Let's see how well your restaurant does shall we?

Voodoodanny,

We enjoyed our forum meet at your place very much. The home cooked food was lovely - a real credit to it's creators - and I shall genuinely miss those desserts.

Good luck to both you and your Dad, I wish you both success in whatever you do in the future.

Stagey x

Thank you very much indeed, Stagey. If everyone who had come to eat with us had been a little more like you and feargal up there (hi and thanks) and a little less like Tarquin, then Seasons would have provided us with far, FAR more ups than it ever did downs.

That said, we've both loved doing it and wouldn't change the fact we did for the world!

"What kind of deplorable, hate-fuelled individual are you?"

None of the above thanks.I questioned the price of a souflee & you go off on one.Personally I would not liked to have made a complaint as a customer if this is your attitude.What happened to the customer is always right ? Your opinion of anyone who makes a complaint(as you have stated previously ) is beyond belief & is "good reading" for any of your previous customers who have had the audacity to have god forbid complained.Great to now know what you think of them .No,I am not one of them.

"What kind of deplorable, hate-fuelled individual are you?"

None of the above thanks.I questioned the price of a souflee & you go off on one.Personally I would not liked to have made a complaint as a customer if this is your attitude.What happened to the customer is always right ? Your opinion of anyone who makes a complaint(as you have stated previously ) is beyond belief & is "good reading" for any of your previous customers who have had the audacity to have god forbid complained.Great to now know what you think of them .No,I am not one of them.

Well that's just it, you're not a customer, you're an antagonising so-and-so on an internet forum who seems primarily concerned with causing grief for the sheer sake of it (if you want to question a price, not that you have any business doing so, why don't you put it to me in a reasonable and adult way instead of using a ridiculous :huh: smiley!) ...if you WERE a genuine customer with a genuine issue, I think you would find me a lot more polite, tolerant and acommodating.

Now have you quite finished talking utter guff?

edit: anyway, I don't want this thread closing down just because you took it upon yourself to try and wind me up, I came here with good, honest intentions (even if you didn't) so let's try and behave like civilised adults shall we? .............and I was very tempted to write "even if you're not" just then! hehe :P

Remember folks (probably not Tarquin), we're still open for business so get in while you still can!

Thank you very much indeed, Stagey. If everyone who had come to eat with us had been a little more like you and feargal up there (hi and thanks) and a little less like Tarquin, then Seasons would have provided us with far, FAR more ups than it ever did downs.

That said, we've both loved doing it and wouldn't change the fact we did for the world!

If I wasn't going to be in Greece for the next week, chilling out and catching some sun, I'd be up there for a farewell pigout. :)

Once again, good luck.

You go Danny! I for one am really sorry I never came to your restaurant ... I was gutted to miss the forum night there as I live right around the corner. Even if I haven't managed to enjoy your food I have enjoyed your posts on here! lol.

Best of luck in all that you do ...

Sam

You go Danny! I for one am really sorry I never came to your restaurant ... I was gutted to miss the forum night there as I live right around the corner. Even if I haven't managed to enjoy your food I have enjoyed your posts on here! lol.

Best of luck in all that you do ...

Sam

Thanks Sam, don't worry, I'm sure i'll still be hovering around the forum looking for golden oppurtunities to stick my out-spoken oar in! :hihi:

In the meantime, if you get hungry over the coming week or so, come and see us and let us fill your belly Seasons style!

Archived