Zeugma London Road, Any Good??

samstar999

Went to Zeugma this evening but was booked up so tried Zeugma Iki further down the road food was excellent! The lamb kebabs were to die for served with mixed salad and rice, the plates were like dustbin lids so make sure you're hungry when you go. All together with two starters (hellumi cheese and houmous) two mains (shish kebab and mixed kebab drinks (efes beer and a lemonade) it came to £31. Make sure you take cash though as they have not facilities for cards.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't yet tried Zeugma but can tell you that "Nano's" is excellent

I have now been on consecutive Saturdays and found the food and service to be top of the range

My wife doesn't eat meat and she found plenty on the menu to choose from.

I would heartily reccommend it

I haven't yet tried Zeugma but can tell you that "Nano's" is excellent

I have now been on consecutive Saturdays and found the food and service to be top of the range

My wife doesn't eat meat and she found plenty on the menu to choose from.

I would heartily reccommend it

My favourite restaurant on London Road (followed closely by Siam Inter and Dim Sum). I prefer it to Zeugma - although Zeugma is very good Nano just has a little more flavour. I've taken loads of friends and colleagues and they've all loved it. The mixed grill is well worth a try.

Archived