Where to go now - kingdom?

lovefood

This is sad news indeed. I am 36 now and have been into the clubbing scene and the whole dance music vibe since the mid 80's. Things have now gone full circle from the days of "Cairo Jax and Roxy" to the best night out in the country, including Gatecrasher, Bed, The Music Factory......Oh the good times we had!! Now what do we have.......Nowt, thats what. The music itself is doing the scene no favours either. You have the likes of Ministry of Sound who were once the market leaders in new and pioneering acts now churning out the type of Euro trash that I was bombarded with in Germany. Whats going on out there? Easy cash in or just lazy producers and DJ's who have made the money, released the TUUUUUUNES and are now sitting back and looking towards a fruitful retirement. It is sad with a capital "S" that our great city no longer has nothing to offer. The best night in my eye's at the moment is the regular "Hed Kandi" nights as they seem to be steering clear of the rubbish the clubs are churning out now. Sheffield is by far not the only place to be affected by this as it's happening country wide. The dance music scene seems to have ran out of idea's in general. Happy Hardcore is even making a come back!!!! Just a mature clubbers point of view.

The best night in my eye's at the moment is the regular "Hed Kandi" nights as they seem to be steering clear of the rubbish the clubs are churning out now.

Always and foreveer, chocolate puma

Make a move on me, Joey *****

Boogie Tonight, Booty Luv

My Life, Chanel

Love on my mind, Freemasons

Watchin, Freemasons

Fade, Solu Music

Love Generation, Bob sinclar

Just a few Hed kandi tracks that i have heard in clubs..on non-hed kandi nights.....

Always and foreveer, chocolate puma

Make a move on me, Joey *****

Boogie Tonight, Booty Luv

My Life, Chanel

Love on my mind, Freemasons

Watchin, Freemasons

Fade, Solu Music

Love Generation, Bob sinclar

Just a few Hed kandi tracks that i have heard in clubs..on non-hed kandi nights.....

i agree, alot of clubs are playing hed kandi tracks on non kandi nights

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

House music has been around since the early 80's (long before hed kandi) so unfortunately you will find other clubs / events playing "house" music - sorry to be the bringer of bad news but "hed kandi" did not create this genre of music..:huh:

House music has been around since the early 80's so unfortunately you will find other clubs / events playing "house" music - sorry to be the bringer of bad news but "hed kandi" did not create this genre of music..:huh:

Archived